The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wooo I got a Pygmy Lindwurm Zombie

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Oops, almost missed the release, but I'm not home right now and couldn't get to the computer....
      Still got some eggs.

Last edited by Gatecat; 01 September 2018, 09:27 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Got the eggies! Btw, was the site offline yesterday? I had all sorts of weirdness about certificates being out of date when I tried to log in.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
          Got the eggies! Btw, was the site offline yesterday? I had all sorts of weirdness about certificates being out of date when I tried to log in.

Yes, it wasn't just you

EDIT: My New Eggs

Last edited by stargatefan234; 31 August 2018, 05:22 AM.
          People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

*sunny Sunday clicks*

Comment

Bred a new egg

Comment

I have been unable to do egg hunting for a couple years and am getting back to it now. It is hard to remember what I have vs what is new. I have forgotten a lot of egg descriptions. In other news I have eggs and hatchlings

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                  I have been unable to do egg hunting for a couple years and am getting back to it now. It is hard to remember what I have vs what is new. I have forgotten a lot of egg descriptions. In other news I have eggs and hatchlings

Welcome back.
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks I will have some catching up to do especially come holidays the last holiday event I was able to participate in was the '16 valentines day
                    sigpic

Comment

Nice to see you back, dg.
                      sigpic

Comment

Welcome back dg. It's a pleasure seeing you.
                        sigpic

Comment

Welcome back

Comment

Thanks everyone it is good to be back
                            sigpic

Comment

Welcome back DG.
                              I was wondering a few times where you might have been vanished to. I hope everything is ok.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatecat View Post
                                Welcome back DG.
                                I was wondering a few times where you might have been vanished to. I hope everything is ok.
                                I went from 2 jobs down to 1 that was not a great paying job and so I had to make cuts to keep afloat so had to lose the internet. My brother has moved in with me and he got us internet and I am looking for a better job. So over all everything is okay
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X