No announcement yet.

The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which round of shards Iz? In daycare? Cos I have problems with my memory. In daycare you must collect all 7 shards every day from Monday to Sunday and you will get something. I didn't do it yet.

Have some more Serpents and Ursas for adoption. Who wants please tell me.
    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, daycare. I worked it out you have to click every day, eventually. Such. A. Bore.

Have got some interesting colours with the new breeding system - if there's anything anyone wants let me know.
      sigpic

Comment

My New Eggs

Last edited by stargatefan234; 18 June 2018, 11:30 AM.
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Ah the forum is back, guess they fixed that certificate issue
          People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

My New Egg

My Dragons

Last edited by stargatefan234; 28 June 2018, 10:57 AM.

Comment

new eggs

Last edited by Gatecat; 27 June 2018, 12:38 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Bred these

Comment

New eggs
                  Last edited by Draco-Stellaris; 01 July 2018, 02:01 AM. Reason: more eggies

Comment

Those blue ones are pretty.

I caught these
                    Last edited by Isolde; 01 July 2018, 07:48 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Haven't seen any of the eggs DS has in Alpine and Volcano, but I found a windy egg that's not in TJ's post and that is flooding the Alpine right now.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatecat View Post
                        Haven't seen any of the eggs DS has in Alpine and Volcano, but I found a windy egg that's not in TJ's post and that is flooding the Alpine right now.
                        The windy eggs go black, which is well odd.

Just read this...

Unfortunately, an extra breed that is definitely not yet ready to release appears to have snuck into this one. Because it's not ready yet and couldn't just left as-is, I've converted all of the eggs to the new breed that is available from the same biome.

Sorry for any weirdness this is going to cause.
                        TJ has converted all the gusty eggs. Quite sad about that.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, mine are all black now, too... probably a glitch, then.
                          Now to hunt for the blue one...

Last edited by Gatecat; 25 July 2018, 11:14 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Busy Busy Busy - some how managed to miss the release . Oh well, because I can get them in the market eventually

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
                              Busy Busy Busy - some how managed to miss the release . Oh well, because I can get them in the market eventually
                              Here are two hatchies for you.

https://dragcave.net/teleport/9e64cb...9d67ce2cdac0dd

Beach Party on VoU.
                              sigpic

Comment

Heya All, not being online a lot caused missing the new release but managed to catch my fair share
                                The Black Truffles are sooooooooooooo beautiful <3
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X