No announcement yet.

The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok. I just misunderstund. Good luck with raffle. I'm trying every month.
    sigpic

Comment

Me too.....

Last edited by Gatecat; 09 June 2018, 09:43 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Caught one of the new Ursa on VoU... I really like the new creatures. And great hunting everyone through the event. Have to say, also, that the way the site is set up now is making it a lot more fun than it was especially with the new breeding rules. I've had a few interesting surprises.

Btw, take a look at my Anniversary 2018 stable to see if there are any swaps we could make. Just let me know here.

@ SGF234: nice one.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
          @ SGF234: nice one.
          Thanks

Also bred this:

EDIT: and these
          Last edited by stargatefan234; 07 June 2018, 10:39 AM.
          People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Who is missing Petal Blossom Ursa or Rose Rising Feathered Serpent? I have some spared,
            sigpic

Comment

Oh, me, please! I didn't manage to catch them. Thanks for offering them, that's very kind, Bajka!

EDIT: I just caught a Serpent! http://valleyofunicorns.com/Horse/5470844 Still need to catch an Ursa now.

EDIT2: Just caught the corresponding Ursa.
              Last edited by Draco-Stellaris; 10 June 2018, 02:15 AM.

Comment

I'm missing the ursa, please, Bajka.
                Got two serpents.

Btw, I found a little cat yesterday evening. Poor little boy was sitting in the bushes near the street and crying heartbreakingly.
                Now thinking what to do with him, I can't keep him in the appartment.
                Tomorrow I'll ask at the mayors office if someone misses a little cat, or if they can ask around.

Last edited by Gatecat; 19 June 2018, 11:28 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Cat you should ask in your local animal shelter. And I reserved for you two Ursas.

DS I reserved for you one Ursa and one Serpent.
                  sigpic

Comment

I don't really like animal shelters. They are usually very overcrowded. And honestly, right now I wouldn't know where the nearest is. But doesn't matter I might have a place for him already.

Thank you for the Ursas.
                    sigpic

Comment

If you found him a new home that is great.
                      And you're welcome. Tell me if they will be the same gender than I will give you another one.
                      sigpic

Comment

New Eggs

My Dragons

Last edited by stargatefan234; 18 June 2018, 11:30 AM.
                        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Just managed to catch some of those blasted Ursa and Serpents this weekend. Thankfully, it seems everyone else has had their fillnow.
                          sigpic

Comment

Thank you Bajka!

@Cat: Good to hear you found a place for the little one!

Btw, I like the trading feature on Dragcave. It's very handy! The only thing that would make it even more perfect would be a market place for adult dragons.

Comment

Hope the little kitty does have a new home.

Just a query, ladies... When does the round of shards start on VoU so you stand a chance of getting the new creatures and OMG what a pain it is to do all that clicking.
                              sigpic

Comment

My New Eggs

Last edited by stargatefan234; 13 June 2018, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X