No announcement yet.

The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VoU has been abandoned, I think, in favour of the other game the owner prefers. That was always a possibility so it's not come as a surprise. I'm sad about the Ethers because I like breeding those and the Paes are my fave sprites ever - so pretty. But I'm willing to see what Halloween brings.

Managed to catch two striped eggs. Will have to wait for the other - too many people. There are three eggs on the forum thread, though? Is one of them another hybrid? <--- Moment of idiocy. Doh.

Last edited by Isolde; 01 October 2017, 07:50 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

New eggs and I'm scroll locked. Got two for now.

I still hope VoU will not dead. Dragonadopters is dead, my polish game is dead too.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatecat View Post
        Got some eggs.

The striped egg seems to have a day and night form, since I only got the red one now...

Ah, then I won't keep trying to get green ones just yet

The new release meant i didn't notice it was raining and now my washing is slight damp

New Eggs
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
          Ah, then I won't keep trying to get green ones just yet

The new release meant i didn't notice it was raining and now my washing is slight damp
          Oh! Players disaster
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by harsesis View Post
            Oh! Players disaster

New Egg
            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Yes, it's sad to see the games dwindle away. Sometimes I miss Dragonadopters.

Comment

Didn't the same happen with Kristen's other game, Fabledeen, or what was it called? She lost interest and it died....

The striped egg doesn't have day/night version, the green/light one seems to be a breeding alt, like the Undines.

sigpic

Comment

My New Eggs

Comment

Yes, Fableden. I'm there. Two years dead.
                    sigpic

Comment

Is it only me facing issues or is the cave down?
                      sigpic

Comment

Nope, the cave has been down for hours.

EDIT: It's back again.

And TJ's dragons grew up. I love them all. Especially the two-headed.

Last edited by Gatecat; 23 October 2017, 06:01 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

My New Eggs

Last edited by stargatefan234; 05 October 2017, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Hatchie zombie fodder

If anybody happens to find CB Xenowyrms, Two-Headed Lindwyrms or Baikala eggs and doesn't need them I'd be happy to take them.
                            I can take eggs on Monday evening again.
                            Last edited by Gatecat; 21 October 2017, 01:35 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm going to keep my eyes open, Cat.

Comment

My New Egg

Comment

Working...
                                X