The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gatecat View Post
    I'm rather busy raising zombie fodder on DC for all the different zombie types.
    Me too
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

woop, finally got a curly male alt black

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
        woop, finally got a curly male alt black

Congrats.

Weekend eggs on VoU:

sigpic

Comment

Congrats, SGF!

I barely have time for my adoptables at the moment. Haven't been on VoU or Ostlea for weeks. The only games I'm still playing are DC and Flightrising. Pretty Imp boy by the way, Izzy! Note to self: Get a petal gened dragon for lair – still missing one in my collection.

*weekend clicks*
          Last edited by Draco-Stellaris; 24 September 2016, 01:34 AM. Reason: eggies

Comment

New eggs in the cave if you're willing to go fight for them.

@ DS: tell me what colours you fancy and I'll see what I can do about breeding a petal for you.
            sigpic

Comment

September Release.

Last edited by Gatecat; 27 September 2016, 10:56 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Seen neither hair nor hide of them as yet... I'll get them sometime, I dare say.
                sigpic

Comment

Diamond are in Alpine and Volcano, the Leaf Litter I've seen in Jungle, Forest and Desert so far. And yes, they are gone pretty fast.

Last edited by Gatecat; 02 October 2016, 08:33 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yay, got two new eggs: And another one:

Thanks for the offer, Iz! I think I may have found my petal dragon: Yesterday I bought this little fella and think he'll look neat once I get the gems to gene him up.

Last edited by Draco-Stellaris; 25 September 2016, 04:50 AM.

Comment

New Eggs

Last edited by stargatefan234; 28 September 2016, 11:51 AM.

Comment

These are some of the eggs I was looking for.
                        Attached Files
                        sigpic

Comment

Three more

Comment

Those new dragons are beautiful.

And look what I bought:
                            Last edited by Bajka20; 28 September 2016, 01:17 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Gone till Sunday, Have a nice weekend everyone.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatecat View Post
                                Gone till Sunday, Have a nice weekend everyone.
                                I wish you a nice weekend too.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X