The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isolde View Post

Wish I could move somewhere, but at 57 I'm stuck. No other country will take someone my age as I'm a liability as I get older. Sucks.
    Marry a rich Scot.
    Seriously, Johnson doesn't want to be the new PM, Farage stepped down as party leader. First they push for the Brexit and now where the damage is done they leave the sinking ship. Rats!

Can someone swap these two for the opposite gender?
    Last edited by Gatecat; 07 July 2016, 12:33 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Pretty horses, Cat, but no can do. Don't think I've even got any of those.

Farage? Hah... that embarrassing toad-faced piece of scum will be back quicker than you can blink if he thinks he can stir up more trouble. As for BJ? The only good thing to have come out of this whole Brexit has been the evidence the Tory party are only concerned with feathering their own nests and back stabbing each other on the way to imagined glory while bringing the UK to its knees. People here who voted out are naive if they think things are going to change for the better. *stamps out*

@ mad_gator: Hush.
      sigpic

Comment

New Release!
        One is a hybrid. I didn't look and bred some Terraes. Locked now.
        sigpic

Comment

No point in me trying for those as the cave is jam-packed atm. Thanks for the heads up, Cat.
          sigpic

Comment

Congratz Cat on being an auntie soon <3

Nice idea marrying a rich Scot.
            Iz - shall we plan a vacation in Scotland to find us a nice guy?

edit: Thanks for the release hint Cat. Just managed to grab 7 in a couple of minutes
            edit2: If someone likes support on catching new eggies.... pm me :*

Last edited by harsesis; 10 July 2016, 01:41 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Love to go to Scotland with you, h. A lot of Scots like bigger ladies (i.e. me) so maybe I'll be in with a chance. Though I do have grey hair and age against me - though not for long as it all gets shaved off for charity on 30th July.

This is my donation page:

Going... but not gone. Yet!

The hair will go to Little Princesses who make wigs for children with cancer.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatecat View Post
                New Release!
                One is a hybrid. I didn't look and bred some Terraes. Locked now.
                Woop, grabbed and bred some

depending on how they gender i'll probably have spare
                People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Iz! That's amazing! You really do that?!? Wow!
                  Will check out the page in the evening - have to hurry to get to work.
                  sigpic

Comment

Good cause. Can't wait to see you without the hair.
                    sigpic

Comment

Checked the page Iz. You're such a brave heart <3
                      sigpic

Comment

You have good heart Iz.
                        sigpic

Comment

Thank you, my lovely ladies... <3 It's just a small thing to do. Hopefully, a bit later this year, I'll be in Calais to assist with the kids there that are coming through with no adults. It's something that really worries me as they are so vulnerable.

Only managed to get five of the new species... seems they are a bit like Pokemon atm.
                          sigpic

Comment

The kids need all the help they can get.
                            My uncle took in two Afghan families, each with three small kids. The oldest of one family already came two years ago to Austria all alone. He was only 14 then.

My other uncle asked me if I would help with German courses they give, but stupid me always forgets about it.

My Terraes hatched and I got some of the new eggs. Breeding the hybrids can wait.

EDIT: TJ's dragons grew up. I love both of them.
                            Last edited by Gatecat; 30 July 2016, 05:46 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

bb8bjbi1440uzyuk5.gif
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]41817[/ATTACH]
                                Your Fog is really fog. Congrats.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X