The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*weekend clicks*

Grrrrr... been trying to get the new eggs for over two hours at every 5-minute-drop and only got two so far. No chance at all in the desert. I hope these are going to flood for at least 24 hours.
    Last edited by Draco-Stellaris; 20 March 2016, 04:12 AM. Reason: Weeee! Got one more!

Comment

Ice stallion is yours, Cat.

New eggs in the cave, eh? *wanders in and sucks teeth* That's a lot of people, there. I really hope you're right, DS.
      sigpic

Comment

So far that is what I have

EDIT:

Kind of irritating fighting everyone in the desert for those
        Last edited by dragongirl; 20 March 2016, 11:04 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Well, I have one... I reckon that'll be my lot.

sigpic

Comment

urg new eggs?

managed to get them despite potentially fighting off the flu

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

I got 2 of each I was starting to wonder if I would
              sigpic

Comment

My Eggs

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Hmm, haven't seen many of the new eggs after the flood ended. I hope they come back soon and are not too rare...
                  sigpic

Comment

I wonder if the calculation works. If dragons are that rare: is this causing more traffic and in this mind more money through ads? Or will it cause unnerved folks not giving a damn for DC anymore?

edit: The blue ones are ugly. Sorry, just my 2p.
                    sigpic

Comment

The site only gets money from ads when they are clicked, I think. I´m using adblocker though. I think we can´t tell yet if they are rare or not. Not seeing any new eggs after the massdrop stopped happended before. I guess it has to do with ratios. Good thing is they will be permanent. Believe me it's MUCH more annoying when they are limited AND rare, like it happens on VoU quite often.

Not a fan of the blue ones either. When I read sapphire I expect a more nicer blue...

Not seeing any new eggs, so I continued breeding for my Terrae lineage.
                      Last edited by Gatecat; 25 March 2016, 10:03 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Ouch, this VoU rare/ltd. sounds not user-friendly at all.
                        sigpic

Comment

I must say I like those blue dragons.
                          sigpic

Comment

any one want?

Comment

Aaand.. the eggs are back. They are flooding again in Alpine, Desert and Volcano.
                              Last edited by Gatecat; 27 March 2016, 10:42 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Just wanted to say the same Managed to grab another 6 Antarean *yay*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X