• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back at ya, h.
    Last edited by Isolde; 09 December 2015, 02:50 AM. Reason: eggs
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks Izzy :*
      Just back from #FirstGCC Had a lot of fun. And honestly Manu Bennett rocks! He's polite, charming, witty. *fangirl mode off*
      sigpic

Comment

I like new Sprites updates.
        sigpic

Comment

clicks

Last edited by Gatecat; 17 December 2015, 12:33 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by harsesis View Post
            Thanks Izzy :*
            Just back from #FirstGCC Had a lot of fun. And honestly Manu Bennett rocks! He's polite, charming, witty. *fangirl mode off*
            I met him at a Dallas Comic Con a year or two ago he is so sweet! there was not a very long line so me and some friends got to chat with him for a bit.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
              I met him at a Dallas Comic Con a year or two ago he is so sweet! there was not a very long line so me and some friends got to chat with him for a bit.
              Lucky me was late when decided to go for a signature. Therefore I had the nice experience of chatting for a while, too.
              Keyword line.... I think his photoshoot line counted mor than 1k peeps!
              sigpic

Comment

yeah the shorter the line the more time they can actually talk to you and it makes the experience better. There have been a couple people I went to see just because there was like 5 people in line and I just wanted to say "I loved you in __________!"
                sigpic

Comment

My Eggs

Last edited by stargatefan234; 10 December 2015, 02:19 PM.
                  People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Happy Sunday, and all that. *huggles*

Last edited by Isolde; 14 December 2015, 10:56 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

*Sunday clicks*

Comment

My Eggs

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

So, Christmas breeding will start on Saturday. Who needs/wants what? All my Holiday dragons are avalaible for breeding, but I guess you'll be most interested in offspring from these two.

sigpic

Comment

I think Christmas breeding will start tomorrow ( friday ). Peoples said that on forum.

All my Christmas dragons are free to breed, except Ribbon Dancers and Mistletoes because I will do Magma lineage. All my Hollies are on 2nd page ready to breed. Who wants what please tell me.

Edit: don't need more Ribbon Dancer, got one from Cat.
                            Last edited by Bajka20; 19 December 2015, 01:45 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatecat View Post
                              So, Christmas breeding will start on Saturday. Who needs/wants what? All my Holiday dragons are avalaible for breeding, but I guess you'll be most interested in offspring from these two.

It's possible you may be quite right in that assumption, Cat.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                                It's possible you may be quite right in that assumption, Cat.
                                Completely agrees
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X