No announcement yet.

The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have three V1 Night Ally mares, but only the one V2 - as yet. If another turns V2, I'll swap your boy for her.

Can't help with the Anniversary horse, 'fraid.
    sigpic

Comment

New Eggs on DC

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Damn, new eggs and I´m egg-locked till tomorrow evening. Couldn´t TJ have waited till Saturday?

But yay for a new pygmy.

Just one for now
        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I have an idea for a food source for your dragons....they can have all our politicians and tort lawyers

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
              I have an idea for a food source for your dragons....they can have all our politicians and tort lawyers
              And I can add politicians from Poland.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                If you mean by "our" YOUR American potiticians, I´m all for it. But only the Conservatives.

Last edited by Gatecat; 24 May 2015, 01:46 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Can we have a mutual agreement about politocos i.e. all Conservatives are fodder for Wraith?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatecat View Post
                    If you mean by "our" YOUR American potiticians, I´m all for it. But only the Conservatives.

actually the way I see it we American conservatives seem to align with the Liberals...and conservatism at one time was known as classical liberalism so...

our liberals I think align with your Labour party....and our "just plain a$$holespure and simple" would probably align with your Conservative party

at any rate your dragons will likely need some pink bismuth after eating them

Comment

Let's not sully the DC thread with chat about politics. It's too raw for a lot of us, especially if you're a lefty Brit (like me).
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                        Let's not sully the DC thread with chat about politics. It's too raw for a lot of us, especially if you're a lefty Brit (like me).
                        *makes a red, white, and blueberry trifle for everyone*

Comment

As none of us here, expect for Dragongirl, is American, we don´t give a heck about your fanatic patriotism.
                          As Izzy said, this is a DC thread, let's talk about dragons. If you want political discussions, there is a thread for that, as you know...

Last edited by Gatecat; 04 June 2015, 09:20 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

What Cat said...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatecat View Post
                              As none of us here, expect for Dragongirl, is American, we don´t give a heck about your fanatic patriotism.
                              As Izzy said, this is a DC thread, let's talk about dragons. If you want political discussions, there is a thread for that, as you know...

sheesh!.....was only making a joke...didn't mean for it to get out of hand *makes more trifles in apology*

Comment

My Dragons

Last edited by stargatefan234; 03 June 2015, 11:13 AM.
                                People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Working...
                                X