Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*runs in screaming like an idiot* ME GOT A TICKET
    *mad* *crazy* *out of order*

Flying to London an 24th of Jan watching Coriolanus. Oh yesssssssss!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Wow, H, that's awesome news!
      Whom did you have to murder for it?
      "Are you like, a crazy person?"
      "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by harsesis View Post
        *runs in screaming like an idiot* ME GOT A TICKET
        *mad* *crazy* *out of order*

Flying to London an 24th of Jan watching Coriolanus. Oh yesssssssss!!!
        I echo es! Who did you murder?

And on other news of an artistic nature, I shall be going to see David Tennant in Richard II on 23rd Jan at The Barbican. Included are pre-show drinks, when I will be hob-nobbing with the cast. Am I feeling smug? Maybe. Just a teeny bit.

sigpic

Comment

Iz not to worry you but I may have to kill you I would LOVE to be in your shoes!
          sigpic

Comment

Iz, that sounds great. Wishing a lot of fun xoxo Maybe we should meet in the future for some theatre experience in London.

Luckily found my ticket at scarletmist.com It's a page where you can buy face value tickets. Will meet the girl who's selling one of her tix at the theatre in 2 weeks
            *still beaming*
            sigpic

Comment

Congrats on the tickets, both of you.
              sigpic

Comment

Thank you, Cat.
                sigpic

Comment

Sounds amazing, ladies!
                  I'm still pouting that I wasn't able to see Jonathon Young in his two plays during the Bard on the Beach festival last summer
                  "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                  "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                    Iz not to worry you but I may have to kill you I would LOVE to be in your shoes!

@ h: I think that's a plan!

@ es!: I had no idea about it until my friend sent an email on Tuesday, and I jumped at the chance, as you can imagine. She gets free tickets for this sort of stuff, as she's a Director for the English National Opera. Handy to know folk, at times.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatecat View Post
                      Congrats on the tickets, both of you.
                      Thanks Cat!

Originally posted by Isolde View Post

@ h: I think that's a plan!

@ es!: I had no idea about it until my friend sent an email on Tuesday, and I jumped at the chance, as you can imagine. She gets free tickets for this sort of stuff, as she's a Director for the English National Opera. Handy to know folk, at times.
                      Iz! Would love to do that.
                      And sure you're right. Networking is a good thing to do
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey guys, been back a while but been very busy just sorting life out.

managed to dislocate my shoulder (again) in sweden so typing has been difficult, but slightly better now

Thanks WC for freezing dragons

My Dragons

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

*waves* welcome back SGF! Hope your shoulder gets well soon
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
                            Can´t breed now my Infernal Lantern because she has now EY crystal. I reported it on forum. More peoples have this problem.
                            I noticed there were a lot of eggs with the EY crystal, too, when I went silver mining. Btw, has anyone had a sprite appear for their bred Winter Lights? The eggs hatched, but no foal sprite... it's still 'invisible'.

@ SGF: Get better soon. Poorly shoulders are horrible.
                            Last edited by Isolde; 11 January 2014, 01:39 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Congrats on getting the awesome tickets, h and Iz!

*clicksies*

VoU seems to be a tad glitchy with all the new horse colours. As much as I like seeing all the new pretty horsies, I do hope the next mass release will wait. Btw, is anyone entering the Holiday Writing Contest?

Comment

And some more little ones:

Comment

Working...
                                X