No announcement yet.

The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm back! Woohoo! Got my iMac back, I hope the issue's fixed, the techie wasn't certain. It could still be a borked main board. Well, I guess we'll see whether it still crashes in a bit of time.

Did someone say we need more Gold Shimmers in this thread? This baby's up for grabs, first come, first serve. Yell and I'll get a teleport link ready. Gold's gone.
    This Bronze guy is also for free.

And see what I summoned!

*clicks all the critter all around*
    Last edited by Draco-Stellaris; 19 July 2013, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Welcome back, DS..... and congrats on your second GoN.

I´m reading the Lord of th Rings once again. I started yesterday and I´m already in Moria. It´s always the same, once I start I can´t finish reading till I´m through....
      sigpic

Comment

back online, but very tired from holiday
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

I bought today 3 x parentless Shatterglass and breed this:
          http://dragcave.net/lineage/3O3gW

Congrats DS.
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks Iz and Bajka <3

... and congratz on all the new shiny eggs

Wishing a sunny weekend to everyone
            sigpic

Comment

I just found a Shatterglas And a Rainbow Alicorn in the basket.

and a Ocean Shower.
              EDIT: another one I don´t need the Ocean Showers, so if anyone wants one, tell me.

Last edited by Gatecat; 22 July 2013, 10:38 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Last edited by AtlantisRules!!!; 23 July 2013, 11:35 AM.
                Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                ---
                sigpic

Comment

AR, your dragons are all ERs, you should really put them in a hatchery. They don´t get enough views if you just post them here.
                  sigpic

Comment

Cat, is that Ocean Showers still up for grabs? I don't have one yet...
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Yep, I sent you one.
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks Cat!

Is, your TerraFirma does not want to breed true for me lol!! I've bred with several Sparkling Ice, and have yet to produce a Sparkling Ice or Terrain baby.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                          Thanks Cat!

Is, your TerraFirma does not want to breed true for me lol!! I've bred with several Sparkling Ice, and have yet to produce a Sparkling Ice or Terrain baby.
                          LOL... naughty boy. I'm having the same trouble with Wraith, aka Bonewhite, the bad stallion that he is. Have you got any hints, DS? Change his feed, perhaps - mix a bit of lifeforce with the oats?

Last edited by Isolde; 20 July 2013, 09:42 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

gooooooood moooooooorning
                            sigpic

Comment

Thank you Draco

My Dragons

Last edited by stargatefan234; 23 July 2013, 06:55 AM.
                              People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

You're welcome, SGF!

@Iz: LOL, I don't know what's wrong with that guy! But a bit of life force with his oats surely won't hurt!

The Bronze Shimmer still wants to go to a good home.

Comment

Working...
                                X