No announcement yet.

The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What has actually happened to the AP? I see tons of 5d-ish eggs. Don't they get the extra day if abandoned anymore?
    "Are you like, a crazy person?"
    "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Cave:

ToD:

Looks like I lucked out on the Matryoshka Doll eggs.
      sigpic

Comment

Did you miss the Dolls Izzy? I got 5 so far (and probably won't end up catching any more lol ) but after I find out what genders I have, you can have one of them if you want.

EDIT: Izzy, I gendered two of mine male and two female, and if you want the last, it's currently ungendered and hidden. So just let me know...

My friend's ToD dragons, if you all wouldn't mind helping her out-->

And I've now bred a blue strip on DC, so I've got 3 or 4 white stripes, a black stripe, and a blue stripe!!!-->
        Last edited by TrueRomantic; 21 March 2013, 03:37 PM.
        sigpic
        Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

I also have a spare Matryoshka egg I can give you once the eggs have hatched and gendered, Izzy.

Thank you for the offer on catching Ridgewings, True. I´ll gladly take them.

Traded my 2nd gen sitting Alt for two more Spring eggs. Those are the last two I needed.
          I have officially completed my scroll-goal for every dragon available in the cave! The only things I still need now are NDs and Shimmers... and a few more Zombies. And of course any dragons yet to be released.
          sigpic

Comment

Cave:

ToD:

Yes, please. The Matryoshka eggs would be very welcome, thanks. Perhaps you can let me know how you get your eggs hatched so quickly, because I've tried everything?

I'd green you, Cat, but I haz runned out of greens. Oh, yeah, forgot to ask, but how do you sort your beasties on ToD, because the 'move' function doesn't seem to work for me?
            Last edited by Isolde; 22 March 2013, 01:04 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

1st: Feed your eggs.
              2nd: proxies
              3rd (my main method):
              Spoiler:
              I have only a mobile internet (that little USB flash drive) and I found out everytime I disconnect and reconnect I get a new IP adress. So everytime I do that I can click the eggs again. I have to be logged out of my account though and it takes time, so excuese me if I don´t always click all your eggs.

To sort your draogons you have to use the "Sort adoptables"-action.

EDIT: I sent you a female hatchie.

BTW, I´m still looking for a female Phoenix!
              Last edited by Gatecat; 22 March 2013, 03:20 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                Yes, please. The Matryoshka eggs would be very welcome, thanks. Perhaps you can let me know how you get your eggs hatched so quickly, because I've tried everything?

I'd green you, Cat, but I haz runned out of greens. Oh, yeah, forgot to ask, but how do you sort your beasties on ToD, because the 'move' function doesn't seem to work for me?
                I sent you an ungendered egg, but since Cat sent you a female hatchie, just use a male nest on the egg to get yourself a mate pair. And to grow, I feed them whenever possible, but that doesn't always work. Usually eggs can't be fed for several days after they are first released. And to sort, you use the sort function. But if you want them sorted into different lairs, you have to first create the lair under manage lairs, then use move dragons to put them into the different lairs.
                Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
                1st: Feed your eggs.
                2nd: proxies
                3rd (my main method):
                Spoiler:
                I have only a mobile internet (that little USB flash drive) and I found out everytime I disconnect and reconnect I get a new IP adress. So everytime I do that I can click the eggs again. I have to be logged out of my account though and it takes time, so excuese me if I don´t always click all your eggs.

To sort your draogons you have to use the "Sort adoptables"-action.

EDIT: I sent you a female hatchie.

BTW, I´m still looking for a female Phoenix!
                What do you mean by "proxies?" And I wish I could do that with my internet, but mine is wireless through a router. Even when I'm traveling and only using my phone, it still reads it as the same device...

I wish I had another Phoenix...I only have 1, and I can't seem to find more...
                sigpic

Comment

Wraith, I got two CB Ridgies today. They're yours as soon as they cool down.

My easter basket: http://taleofdragons.net/easter13?user=Seahen
                  Last edited by Seahen; 22 March 2013, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Re proxy: I´m not good in explaining techno bable, especially not in English, but maybe this helps.

Yes, it was coincidence I discovered that and it only works with my mobile connection. When I´m home at my parents house it doesn´t work, because we have WIFI/WLAN there.

BTW, please don´t hit me. I promise I´ll breed him for everyone of you.

Spoiler:
                    O.M.G!!!! I just got gifted a 2nd gen Bronze Shimmer!!!!!

EDIT: Thank you Seahen!
                    Last edited by Gatecat; 22 March 2013, 08:10 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

W:O:W:E:R: C:A:T:
                        *hits the head on the floor* that's unbelievable! CONGRATZ!!!

I am happy because it is finally weekend....

edit: Cat, no luck breeding my trios
                        Last edited by harsesis; 22 March 2013, 09:59 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Have accepted the trade, thanks, Cat, TR. I think they are lovely dragons, and wish I'd had a chance to catchthem. I will try to breed my phoenix pair for you, if I can, but they aren't interested in each other (tried twice now) and may prefer another mate? I may try a twilight, instead.

That's the first time I can see a dongle is useful as an internet connection.

@ Cat: Oh myyyy... what a lovely eggy. *puts up hand*
                          Last edited by Isolde; 22 March 2013, 02:58 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Thank you everyone.

*writes Izzy on the breedlist*

Lol, dongle, what a funny word.

Thanks for the GW and Blue Striped, DS.
                            sigpic

Comment

Iz, I do my best to breed you some siberians <3
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
                                Re proxy: I´m not good in explaining techno bable, especially not in English, but maybe this helps.

Yes, it was coincidence I discovered that and it only works with my mobile connection. When I´m home at my parents house it doesn´t work, because we have WIFI/WLAN there.

BTW, please don´t hit me. I promise I´ll breed him for everyone of you.

Spoiler:
                                O.M.G!!!! I just got gifted a 2nd gen Bronze Shimmer!!!!!

EDIT: Thank you Seahen!
                                Ahh...Okay, I thought that might be it, but I wasn't sure. And I would love to get some of your new lovely lol!! That is an amazingly beautiful baby!!
                                Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                                Have accepted the trade, thanks, Cat, TR. I think they are lovely dragons, and wish I'd had a chance to breed them. I will try to breed my phoenix pair for you, if I can, but they aren't interested in each other (tried twice now) and may prefer another mate? I may try a twilight, instead.

That's the first time I can see a dongle is useful as an internet connection.

@ Cat: Oh myyyy... what a lovely eggy. *puts up hand*
                                Well, at least now you'll be able to breed them, since you should have a male and female. I know that feeling lol!! I have a pair that won't breed at all with each other anymore...

By the by...Now that I've got a proven pair for both black and blue stripes on DC, would anyone like some?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X