No announcement yet.

The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ui, yeah, a blue hatchie *smile* I love this dragon page! so many funny bizarr lovely cute things

goes clicking

edit: the blue hatchi is the first egg I caught yesterday morning.....
    just grabbed 4 new ones (19:29 pm CET)
    Last edited by harsesis; 02 March 2013, 03:10 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Caught at 7:11AM CST-->
      This one was caught at 1:30PM CST-->u5RVM?-->Removed because supposedly it needs another 6+ hours to turn blue...

EDIT: I'm not sure of the exact time, but I believe the first two that hatched yellow did so between 2PM and 5PM CST. It was after I made this original post, but then I wasn't on the computer again until just now, and they'd already hatched...
      Last edited by TrueRomantic; 01 March 2013, 04:31 AM.
      sigpic
      Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Caught 09:50am -

Caught 20:41pm -

Caught 21:00pm -

Cave:

Bred my first slime egg and should get two-headed hydra from it.

N.B. As I posted my last Olio egg catch, the two I caught this morning hatched yellow at exactly 22:45pm. This means they took around thirteen hours to hatch.
        Last edited by Isolde; 28 February 2013, 01:48 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Finally I got some yellow:

Caught at 12:01pm CET

sNpIW hatched before 6pm and is red. I expected that.
          ZygY3 and dYlm4 hatched after 11pm and are yellow.
          4mA4a and nOtwt hatched after 12am and are still yellow.

Red phase is at least 6 hours long.
          Yellow phase starts sometime between 6 and 11 hours and is longer than 12 hours.

BTW, I´m gone till Sunday. Can someone please keep an eye on my dragons and plants?
          Last edited by Gatecat; 28 February 2013, 02:18 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

I have one blue, but I don´t know when I caught him and when he hatched.

sigpic

Comment

Apparently there are more Iilio colors possible than just red, yellow, and blue. I was reading along on the shoutbox at SilvAdopts, and they were talking about orange and purple and pink. I saw the orange one, so I know that can happen. I think some of the colors might have to do with what they are bred with, but I don't know...

Silver has lots of colors...

Shoutbox convo-->Corteo confirmed color is based on how long it takes to hatch. Tentative times are < 5 or 6 hours (still debating) is red, 6-24 hours is yellow, >24 hours is blue.

Other colors (pink, green, orange, purple) appear to be bred, but I'm not sure what you need to breed them to to get various colors.
              Last edited by TrueRomantic; 28 February 2013, 09:20 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

I can watch your little one Cat.

wishing a fREAky Friday everyone
                sigpic

Comment

Does this mean that we have to try breeding for the other colors?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                    Does this mean that we have to try breeding for the other colors?
                    I think you posted just about when I was editing my last post lol. It seems you have to breed the basics (red, yellow, blue) with other breeds in order to get the other (orange, pink, green, purple) colors. It seems to be a red+yellow=orange, yellow+blue=green, sort of thing. So breed your red Ilios with a yellow dragon breed in order to get an orange dragon, etc. I bred a red with a pollen pygmy, so we'll see what comes of the egg I got...
                    sigpic

Comment

My Dragons

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Caught 20:41pm -

Caught 21:00pm - Removed because I want to see how long this guy will take.

Cave:

As I thought, they are primary colours, so every other colour has to derive from them. It was the only logical thing.
                        Last edited by Isolde; 01 March 2013, 02:15 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Should be orange-->
                          Should be green-->
                          Should be pink-->

Two new SilvAdopts releases!!-->&

EDIT: I added the breedings I did, so we'll see if they result in the other colors of Ilio...I really need a blue Ilio in order to make any of the purple Ilio though...
                          Last edited by TrueRomantic; 01 March 2013, 08:38 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

I bought a blue one which is handy since it seems impossible for me to hatch anything but yellow

So the hydra do they hatch with the extra heads or is it when they gender?
                            sigpic

Comment

I have a feeling I'll never get a red!

Comment

< Got both at 10:31am
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X