Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you DG for and
    And finally got my IOU
    I didn´t cook yet because I was thinking all day only about Hollies.
    sigpic

Comment

My Dragons

Last edited by stargatefan234; 22 December 2012, 05:43 AM.
      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Congrats on your eggs, Bajka. Whatever they are. I can´t see them, they are fogged

Last edited by Gatecat; 22 December 2012, 01:59 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Dragons around the World

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

No eggies for me today. Been too busy cooking.

sigpic

Comment

think i have all the recipes now, atleast no more are showing up

Comment

The AP is still full of past x-mas eggs. A lot with nice lineages. If someone wants to change theirs for a better oen, now would be the time.

Occassionally I see a few Hollies, some also with nice lineages, but I´m too slow.
                sigpic

Comment

All good for me. Everyone else OK?
                  sigpic

Comment

Well, I´m still alive and the world is still standing.

So, who made already some Gingerbread houses?
                    Last edited by Gatecat; 21 December 2012, 01:44 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

I've made ten gingerbread houses. Why though?
                      sigpic

Comment

because:

On December 25th at midnight, everyone who has baked at least one gingerbread house will also unlock a minigame. Decorate your gingerbread house and show it off to your friends!
                        I also made ten. Just because...

And every star recipe you make is a ticket for the raffle. So 40 tickets in total for everyone.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]36430[/ATTACH]

All good for me. Everyone else OK?
                          So its just my part of the world with rivers of blood, fires of everlasting torment and feral animals wandering looking for meat?

i have only made 1 gingerbread house

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
                            So its just my part of the world with rivers of blood, fires of everlasting torment and feral animals wandering looking for meat?

i have only made 1 gingerbread house
                            No not the only place. But that's all standard everyday way of life over here so I don't see it as the end of the world.

Oh, and I made 15 gingerbread houses.
                            sigpic

Comment

Args, too many trouble with my mom, I missed the holidays special beginning

Sorry for not b eing on again for a while....

If somebody is able to breed a Holly which is not promised yet... I am still looking for one <3
                              And i offer to breed my other x-mas dragons, just let me know what is needed.

evening clicksies
                              sigpic

Comment

I hope your Mom will be ok.

Yesterday I was longer online because I wanted to catch something for gifts on Magistream and about 3.00 in night I check my scroll and saw this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/HHI1N I was suprised, because I didn´t have Split and clicked it. And this is this Thuwed which I choosed 5 months ago and didn´t know which I choosed. I go quickly on Thuwed breeding list ( was still open ) and I`m now again on Thuwed list for Magma. I`m so happy. I will try to trade this Split for 2nd gen Holly.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X