No announcement yet.

The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, DG. I think I have an infection too, which isn't helping. Heading for the pharmacy tomorrow to see if they can suggest anything, and maybe I'll look for a decent mask.
    sigpic

Comment

no means no, and so does pepper spray
      Sig by The Carpenter
      sigpic

Comment

My Dragons

WC: I know you like your Terrae dragons, do you want ?
        Last edited by stargatefan234; 06 September 2012, 07:42 AM.
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

I tried to breed an Ultraviolet with a Sailback, and got this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/e2v0I

Interesting, eh?

Both gorgeous new eggies are coutesy of Baj, who is a star.
          Last edited by Isolde; 03 September 2012, 10:03 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post

I tried to breed an Ultraviolet with a Sailback, and got this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/e2v0I

Interesting, eh?
            oh WOW!
            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post

WC: I know you like your Terrae dragons, do you want ?
              Yes, please, if you can keep it till tomorrow, I´m locked right now.

Interesting, eh?
              Very interesting indeed. I didn´t know this is possible.

Flowers:
              Last edited by Gatecat; 05 September 2012, 09:20 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
                Yes, please, if you can keep it till tomorrow, I´m locked right now.

Very interesting indeed. I didn´t know this is possible.
                No probs, its on cooldown anyway

Neither did I, maybe it's a glitch...

Comment

No the ultraviolets can breed a Spitfire even if they are not breeding with a Spitfire I know I saw that somewhere

WC is totally awesome!

Clicks
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                    No the ultraviolets can breed a Spitfire even if they are not breeding with a Spitfire I know I saw that somewhere

WC is totally awesome!

Clicks
                    according to the DC Wiki they can indeed, how strange that other breed only dragons don't exhibit that behavior

Comment

@SGF Oh thank you for the tip with adblock I will try tomorrow.
                      So what would you think about Alar?
                      I'm not sure he is concealing something.
                      What do you think it is?
                      I do not know. He's concealing it!

Comment

Because you're so kind, Baj...

sigpic

Comment

has only just noticed the "Latest Reputation Given" part in the "My Control" Section... may never have scrolled that far down before

Comment

Yup it also tells you how much green you give (I am at 17 rep points right now)
                            sigpic

Comment

Because you're so kind, Baj...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]35420[/ATTACH]
                              I can´t see this.
                              And you´re welcome for egg. If I can I will got more Blusangs for gift.

May I present my first 5th gen three colours project :
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
                                I can´t see this.
                                And you´re welcome for egg. If I can I will got more Blusangs for gift.

May I present my first 5th gen three colours project :
                                It was there yesterday, and was a nice sparkly star.

Very cool lineage, Baj.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X