The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay, I´m home again.

Thanks for looking after my dragons DS and after my flowers Bajka. *big hugs*

EDIT: Got some eggs.

Flowers:
    Last edited by Gatecat; 30 August 2012, 10:05 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

You´re welcome Girlbot and Cat.

Congrats Es. There are some nice breeders who breed their dragons and abandon them to AP. I found this beautiful Pink last time: http://dragcave.net/lineage/YhaWj

I wanted today breed my Tinsel with Gold, fertilited both and they refused. Now I must again searching 2nd gen Gold from Winter Magi.
      sigpic

Comment

hope all peeps are safe when Isaac arrives...
        and congratz on all the lovely eggsies all around

good morning clicks
        sigpic

Comment

Morning from the USA. Damn, it's hot already.
          sigpic

Comment

Welcome back, Cat!

*clicks*

*haz a CB Nebula and a CB Summer*

Comment

Welcoma back, Cat! You still in one piece?

Bajka, that sucks. I keep trying to breed my Gold and Winter Magi but no luck
              "Are you like, a crazy person?"
              "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

I'm back

My Dragons

Last edited by stargatefan234; 31 August 2012, 06:08 AM.
                People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
                  Bajka, that sucks. I keep trying to breed my Gold and Winter Magi but no luck
                  Thank you for trying.
                  Sooner or later I will got it. I´m only not happy, that Tinsels don´t breed often.
                  Breed some nice eggs for my projects. And found in AP 2nd gen Dusk Magi.

sigpic

Comment

Managed to catch another Lumina last night, but the rest seem to elude me. The new coastal dragon (?), for instance, is like attempting a world record. Maybe I'm just not patient enough?
                    sigpic

Comment

No Iz you are right I was in the coast yesterday at one drop and at least 3 minutes of the 5 minutes of drop we are not blocked by abandoned 88 people and the eggs never changed. I have gone to the other biomes but with so few people there I can't even get the rancid and musty eggs either. I am gonna have to breed to get my scroll goal
                      sigpic

Comment

I don´t have any problems to get the Brimstones and Olives, even with so few people in the biome, but getting the Blusangs might take a while.

Flowers:
                        Last edited by Gatecat; 03 September 2012, 01:07 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

WC Have I said how much I like you? You are so nice and helpful
                          sigpic

Comment

My Dragons

Last edited by stargatefan234; 02 September 2012, 01:05 PM.
                            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                              WC Have I said how much I like you? You are so nice and helpful
                              Hehehehe... I couldn't have put it more nicely.

*glomps Cat*
                              sigpic

Comment

I know I can be charming.

.... buuuuuut I think I already told you this a hunderd times, if you need help with catching you can ask me any time.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X