The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
    dont want to count my chickens, but it seems i'm finally free of a trojan that was on my computer

Also... WOOP
    Nice eggy. Good news about the trojan too - I hate it when your system gets all buggy.

@ Baj: I reckon you've got a virus, or some spyware. Some antivirus progs don't catch those nasty pieces of malware, and it's worthwhile having antispyware too. Malbytesware is a good one, as is AVG.
    Last edited by Isolde; 25 July 2012, 12:31 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
      Nice eggy. Good news about the trojan too - I hate it when your system gets all buggy.

[url=http://tinyurl.com/7bem8bo][/url

@ Baj: I reckon you've got a virus, or some spyware. Some antivirus progs don't catch those nasty pieces of malware, and it's worthwhile having antispyware too. Malbytesware is a good one, as is AVG.
      thats one of the ones I used to fix mine.
      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post

I used yesterday Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and it found Trojan. My AntiVirus Program didn´t found it. Today I had once problem to go to DC Forum, but most time I was there. Today I will do again scan with Malwarebytes.
        sigpic

Comment

Very cool. PLeased to hear things are getting back to normal, hon.
          sigpic

Comment

sigpic
            Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
              thats one of the ones I used to fix mine.
              Yeah, it catches some of the really insidious pieces of malware around, and what's great is it's free. I also have SpyBot on my 'puter, as that also picks up things others don't.

Last edited by Isolde; 26 July 2012, 08:16 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

*evening clicks*

Comment

that really sounds like a virus Bajka, hope you can get it solved

congratz on all the lovely eggsies all around

evening clicksies
                  sigpic

Comment

so who's psyched for the Olympics?!
                    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Me, not really. I´m busy with getting ready for Russia. 5 more days to go....
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
                        Me, not really. I´m busy with getting ready for Russia. 5 more days to go....
                        how long are you gone for?

Comment

I come back at August 29th. So nearly a month.

I´ll miss you all.... and my dragons.... *sniff*
                          sigpic

Comment

we'll miss you too

Comment

Aww Cat, I think you won't have any time to be missing anybody
                              "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                              "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

I´m addicted to Tinselkins.

- I traded for beautiful Silver

And this got for free: and this for Magma: and this found in AP:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X