• Time
  • Show
Clear All

ah blast missed a release

hunting i go

Bajka, is this any use to you?

EDIT:

My Dragons

Also grabbed by mistake. Any use Bajka or shall I just abandon?
    Last edited by stargatefan234; 25 May 2012, 07:03 AM.
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

no means no, and so does pepper spray
      Sig by The Carpenter
      sigpic

Comment

Wow, the adult dragons are great. Especially the Tsunamis! (I might get greedy for them )
        "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
        "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
        "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
        "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
        >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
          Bajka, is this any use to you?

Thank you very much for beautiful Pink.
          sigpic

Comment

teheheeheheh

I feel like a pro

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
            Thank you very much for beautiful Pink.
            glad to see a child go to a good home
            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

First Tsunami, yay.
              "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
              "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
              >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

My Dragons

Comment

clicks

Last edited by Gatecat; 27 May 2012, 06:04 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Would people mind taking care of my little ones while I can't get online. I have no idea what's going on, and I'm really fed up.
                    sigpic

Comment

Morning clicks
                      sigpic

Comment

No problem Izzy. We´ll take care of your eggs and dragons.

Seems there are a few people who can´t get on and only get a blank page.

Izzy´s eggs:
                        sigpic

Comment

I got logged out twice while trying to name my third Ultraviolet, which was weird... but it seems OK now...

sigpic
                          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Thank you so much, Cat. *hug* I really appreciate it.
                            sigpic

Comment

I need help with translating.
                              My friend from Austria asked me if I know what that means: "He looks like somebody really rustled his jimmies" It´s a comment on her drawing. It´s positive or a negative comment?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
                                I need help with translating.
                                My friend from Austria asked me if I know what that means: "He looks like somebody really rustled his jimmies" It´s a comment on her drawing. It´s positive or a negative comment?
                                http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...mmy%20rustling
                                "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                                "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Working...
                                X