No announcement yet.

The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just tried to post a comment on the AT interview regarding Sanctuary, and was told my user name is wrong? Do I have to have a different one to post in another area of the forum? Head can't cope with it.
    sigpic

Comment

My Dragons

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Saw a cheese and vine in the cave - both of which I managed to fumble. And a stripe slipped through my clicking fingers yesterday, because I'm rubbish. Cat, you are a goddess.
        sigpic

Comment

I hope my catching luck returns soon, or I´ll go after missing a few more CB Blacks and Trios.

sigpic

Comment

New critters in the Stream!

Comment

What again? And then 6 at once again?

Hmm, 3 are in the stream, 1 is in the shop.... where are the other 2? Breedable?
              Last edited by Gatecat; 10 May 2012, 11:02 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Figures I have 4 eggs. course it takes me a month before I can get the new eggs usually anyway so no rush
                sigpic

Comment

Tristan increased the hatching speed, but the site is down now anyway. Too much people online.
                  sigpic

Comment

It was laggy a little bit ago so I am not surprised
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, the site got hacked yesterday, probably because of that.
                      sigpic

Comment

It looks like it's hacked again. The error message is very similar to the last one.

Comment

I didn't know it was hacked
                          sigpic

Comment

MS is back up
                            sigpic

Comment

So many new eggs in the stream I got at least the stream born eggs

sigpic

Comment

New eggs and hatchies looks very nice.

I breed 2nd gen Spring from Spring + Rosebud how I want:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X