No announcement yet.

The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many of my Vals are still ready to be bred, guys.

Jae, I think we all have begun like that As a newbie, that is So no worries, one day you will have an egg to gift to a newbie
    "Are you like, a crazy person?"
    "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
      Aw, thanks tons, Bajka - again! I'm starting to feel slightly guilty mooching eggs off you.. what's that, five now? (Plus a couple from Es and Draco) I wish I had something good to give you in return. I'm still pretty much a newbie compared to you though!
      You`re welcome.

I remember when I was a newbie and got my first Magma and Metallics from my friends here. And others beautiful eggs.
      sigpic

Comment

have a vampire to give http://dragcave.net/teleport/d8a842a...4a5e13f810d353

wishing a lovely sunday clicks
        Last edited by harsesis; 12 February 2012, 08:25 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Found a 09' val and a harvest egg on the ap now I have all the old valentines dragons, thanks to everyone who helped

Snowy sunday morning clicks

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
            Aw, thanks tons, Bajka - again! I'm starting to feel slightly guilty mooching eggs off you.. what's that, five now? (Plus a couple from Es and Draco) I wish I had something good to give you in return. I'm still pretty much a newbie compared to you though!
            I know exactly what you mean. The folk here are wonderful, and help out all the time with eggies. *hugs thread* I've got 500+ dragons, but I'm still a real n00b, and I don't have a fast enough machine to catch for myself very often.

Thank you everyone.

sigpic

Comment

I have one Sweetling: http://dragcave.net/lineage/DUmIR Nobody wants him. If somebody here wants please take him. I have two-way trade link. Please put something from AP and I will accept it.
              http://dragcave.net/teleport/a1f1c05...8a83e210f8ebc9

I breed this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/alfKp
              I don´t have more CB Thunder. Maybe somebody here wants to continue lineage. I will be very interesting in offspring from this egg.
              sigpic

Comment

<-- Bred this geode, if anybody wants it, though I've offered it to Jae'a first.
                sigpic

Comment

I'll accept it if no one else wants/needs one with that lineage because I am planning to breed one of the the same lineage and I already have the parents. (If they breed successfully, that is)
                  "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                  "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                  "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                  "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                  >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

I am at 496 dragons after V-day it will be 498 I think it is time to get back into breeding my tinsels so I can hit 500 and my scroll goal for the tinsels
                    sigpic

Comment

clicks

-

Comment

I`m Enterprise.

I gifted my Sweetling on forum.

night clicks
                        sigpic

Comment

"Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                          "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                          "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                          "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Clicks
                            sigpic

Comment

late clicks

Last edited by Gatecat; 13 February 2012, 08:46 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

early clicks
                                Last edited by harsesis; 15 February 2012, 10:25 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X