• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Iz and es!
    Feeling not too bad

morning clicks
    sigpic

Comment

Dumb question, do the snow angels hatch the same colour as their parents?

Comment

@Taoth: No, the snow angels are coloured randomly depending on your scroll, not on their parents.

@harsesis: get well soon. I've got a bronchitis myself and am now on my way to the doctor.

Caught this pretty CB pink and am too sick to try to trade. Someone give it a good home please: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
          With the Christmas Dragons how long can you have 3 on your scroll before one is auto-abandoned?
          Half an hour. If you have more than one egg, all are abandoned.

Originally posted by Taoth Vaclarush View Post
          Dumb question, do the snow angels hatch the same colour as their parents?
          No, they can have any of the three colours.

morning clicks

Welcome back Dray.

Get better soon, harsesis and DS. *hugs*

Last edited by Gatecat; 20 December 2011, 12:28 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Okay thanks DS and Cat. Looking forward to how they're gonna turn out.

And I took the CB pink, been trying to catch one for a while

Hope everyone gets better soon!

Comment

Get well soon Harsesis and DS.
              *big hugs*

Those Tinsels searching a new home:

sigpic

Comment

I was wondering why dray has 2 Yulebucks and 2 Ribbon Dancers (1 adult and 1 frozen hatchie each), plus one new bred egg of each on her scroll and none are abandoned yet although they are long overdue.

Then I just read this on the forum:
                If you are at the limit, that egg will auto-abandon in 30 minutes unless you start a teleport link with it. Holiday eggs can be kept in an active teleport for 24 hours before auto-abandoning.
                Dray, do you have your eggs in a trade?
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the silver tinsel, Bajka - a lovely eggy. *pats shell*

@ DS: Hope you feel better soon, hon. Bronchitis knocks you for six.

http://dragcave.net/wreath
                  Last edited by Isolde; 20 December 2011, 01:42 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

I took the other tinsel. Thanks Bajka
                    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                    ---
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
                      I was wondering why dray has 2 Yulebucks and 2 Ribbon Dancers (1 adult and 1 frozen hatchie each), plus one new bred egg of each on her scroll and none are abandoned yet although they are long overdue.

Then I just read this on the forum:

Dray, do you have your eggs in a trade?
                      I did, but they weren't taken and then I realised they hadn't been auto abandoned after an hour So I removed the trade to see if that changed things. Nope, still have them o.O I've no idea how or why...

So I suppose if anyone wants one of them I suppose
                      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                        I did, but they weren't taken and then I realised they hadn't been auto abandoned after an hour So I removed the trade to see if that changed things. Nope, still have them o.O I've no idea how or why...

So I suppose if anyone wants one of them I suppose
                        Ok, that´s weird. Maybe some kind of glitch? It´s the first event since teleport was implemented were limited eggs can be traded...

Last edited by Gatecat; 21 December 2011, 12:10 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks so much all <3
                          and get well soon, too DS!

I just offered a trade at eggs around the world. Now I am curious if something will happen...

evening clicksies

edit: Have you seen the peeps prices for one holly on DC forum? That is weird!

Last edited by harsesis; 20 December 2011, 09:25 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

I heard there was someone offering ND's for a Holly I would love an ND but I don't trust the people on the DC forum
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh, bad experience DG? If they are offering a trade it should be safe.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hmm, makes me wonder what I could get for a 2nd gen Ribbon Dancer or Snowangel? You think they are at least worth a CB Black, Striped or even a Metallic?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X