The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by es! View Post
    You can see the info on whether that user is accepting help on the bottom of every egg's page.
    I don't think they are. It's one of those that says it's against the rules to give aid without their permisson. Is that what it says when they aren't accepting aid?
    "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
    "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
    "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
    "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
      I don't think they are. It's one of those that says it's against the rules to give aid without their permisson. Is that what it says when they aren't accepting aid?
      Yes.
      Ah well. Such things don't happen often but they apparently can happen if you abandon an egg... *hug*
      "Are you like, a crazy person?"
      "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

My Dragons

Eggs From Around The World

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Yes.
          Ah well. Such things don't happen often but they apparently can happen if you abandon an egg... *hug*
          Oh, not to worry. Just a bit sad, kinda wish I'd kept it now...

New eggies:

Check out the Nebula's lineage - nice
          "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
          "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Nice indeed!
            I'd so go for a staircase with Nocturnes!

Comment

clicks

Last edited by RealmOfX; 26 August 2011, 02:55 AM.
              -

Comment

My Dragons

Eggs From Around The World

Last edited by stargatefan234; 26 August 2011, 12:13 PM.
                People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Nice indeed!
                  I'd so go for a staircase with Nocturnes!
                  Just Nocturnes, or would that be one you'd like? (Although it's not a perfect staircase..) I'll try breeding it if you want one (My other two so far are caveborn, btw )

sigpic
                  >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

goodnight clicks

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                      Just Nocturnes, or would that be one you'd like? (Although it's not a perfect staircase..) I'll try breeding it if you want one (My other two so far are caveborn, btw )
                      Haha, thank you for your offer, but it's okay, I'm good
                      I've just began breeding all my CB Nocturnes so I am a little deeper into my Nocturne madness these days, lol
                      (I have enough CBs for a 9th gen! Woot!)

Comment

My eggs:

I breed this Tinsel for somebody who don`t have any Tinsel: Who wants?
                        I tried to breed one gold Tinsel, but no luck. Second Gold will be ready to breed in 2 days.

tired clicks
                        Last edited by Bajka20; 25 August 2011, 03:17 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Clicks

If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                          sigpic

Comment

yihay TGIF again clicks

mine
                            sigpic

Comment

morning clicks

Flowers

sigpic

Comment

Haha, thank you for your offer, but it's okay, I'm good
                                I've just began breeding all my CB Nocturnes so I am a little deeper into my Nocturne madness these days, lol
                                (I have enough CBs for a 9th gen! Woot!)
                                Ak, I was being a bit of an idiot last night anyway - I got a bit mixed up with Nocturnes and Nebulas!
                                I just realised today while I was walking the dog. (Getting some fresh air to the brain! ) And I remembered how much you like Nocturnes.

sigpic
                                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Working...
                                X