X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
    Has anyone seen this?
    SQUEEEEEEE!!!

but what does TJ mean when he says 4 eggs/12 total?
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Firstly, eggs of our happy holiday campers!

Originally posted by harsesis View Post
      Would somebody be so nice to watch my little ones till sunday?
      Originally posted by Isolde View Post

Now to the business

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
      SQUEEEEEEE!!!

but what does TJ mean when he says 4 eggs/12 total?
      I think you can have i.e. 3 eggs and 9 hatchies or 1 egg and 11 hatchies. Only the qty of eggs is limited with 4, you can fill up with hatchies until 12 then. This is kinda cool because with that incubate option, I used to have too many hatchies on my scroll (= eggs take 2 days, hatchies take 3 days, a traffic jam is not avoidable).
      With the increased qty of dragons allowed, I will have to get (even) more reds and pinks for influencing and incubating
      "Are you like, a crazy person?"
      "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

And Cat's eggs, because I couldn't get all those pics into one post

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
        DC

Flowergame

MS

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
          Firstly, eggs of our happy holiday campers!

Now to the business

I think you can have i.e. 3 eggs and 9 hatchies or 1 egg and 11 hatchies. Only the qty of eggs is limited with 4, you can fill up with hatchies until 12 then. This is kinda cool because with that incubate option, I used to have too many hatchies on my scroll (= eggs take 2 days, hatchies take 3 days, a traffic jam is not avoidable).
          With the increased qty of dragons allowed, I will have to get (even) more reds and pinks for influencing and incubating
          I did not know this...>.>
          By Nolamom
          sigpic

Comment

Tood, this is the link to the upcoming modifications

Has anyone seen this?

Comment

TJ didn't say the AP was going away why would that happen?
              sigpic

Comment

TJ didn't say the AP was going away why would that happen?
                There is a long long Teleport discussion already. TJ said at some point that Teleport would definitely mean no AP. This is the only reason why I don't support Teleport

Comment

Why? I don't see how if there is a teleport there will be no AP?
                  sigpic

Comment

I like AP. I don`t want loose it.

I catch Paper. Anybody wants? I will abandon in 5 hours.

evening clicks
                    sigpic

Comment

Why? I don't see how if there is a teleport there will be no AP?
                      Idk. TJ said either teleport OR AP. Not both. I think WraithCat knows more about that discussion, maybe she can tell why there can't be both when she comes back tomorrow.

I love AP too. I will miss it

Comment

Idk. TJ said either teleport OR AP. Not both. I think WraithCat knows more about that discussion, maybe she can tell why there can't be both when she comes back tomorrow.

I love AP too. I will miss it
                        I mean I know if I breed and don't get the egg I want I abandon it so I wont be allowed to do that?
                        sigpic

Comment

I mean I know if I breed and don't get the egg I want I abandon it so I wont be allowed to do that?
                          Sorry, I see where the problem is now. I wanted to say there would be no AP trading. Means there will be no possibility to catch an abandoned egg with the code (like it is with rejected vampires now). Other that that, there will be the AP. Sorry for misunderstanding, my bad.

Comment

Sorry, I see where the problem is now. I wanted to say there would be no AP trading. Means there will be no possibility to catch an abandoned egg with the code (like it is with rejected vampires now). Other that that, there will be the AP. Sorry for misunderstanding, my bad.
                            okay *whew* I was worried. frankly I like the teleport for trading especially as trades through the AP can fail and that sucks. but as long as there is still an AP then good
                            sigpic

Comment

It definitely sucks to lose an egg in trade, but it is absolutely AWESOME to catch such an egg!
                              There is a DC record with 17 or 18 adult Black Marrows on one scroll. That wouldn't be possible to achieve without intercepting trades.

Catching or losing is the thrill of the game, isn't it?

Comment

It definitely sucks to lose an egg in trade, but it is absolutely AWESOME to catch such an egg!
                                There is a DC record with 17 or 18 adult Black Marrows on one scroll. That wouldn't be possible to achieve without intercepting trades.

Catching or losing is the thrill of the game, isn't it?
                                Yes, agree. I`m so happy, when I catch beautiful egg in AP.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X