Afternoon clicks
      no means no, and so does pepper spray
      Sig by The Carpenter
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
        just keep splashing and you will end up with:

Spoiler:

Mine siad that nothing happened to your dragon, and I couldn't click again. Apparently only some of them evolve
        Sig by The Carpenter
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
          Mine siad that nothing happened to your dragon, and I couldn't click again. Apparently only some of them evolve
          you missunderstood - they can splash once a day - you need a secret (but a lot) amount of splashes to get a splash badge, which is introduced with the lines you have seen in my screen shot - it still does nothign fro your dragon tough - it is justd a badge

sigpic

Comment

you missunderstood - they can splash once a day - you need a secret (but a lot) amount of splashes to get a splash badge, which is introduced with the lines you have seen in my screen shot - it still does nothign fro your dragon tough - it is justd a badge
            I see, so it will show again when I can splash again? Cool
            Sig by The Carpenter
            sigpic

Comment

Is this per dragon, or all together? Sounds cool though. *wants a splash badge*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elorendil View Post
                Haha, my Stargate description got approved! Check it out! This vamp's code is 'baal', thus the name and the description.
                Read it and had a good laugh. That great.

DC very slow for me. But I managed to get three eggs dispite spending most of my time looing at the egg timer thingie. Yup it was that slow 30 second to make sure i got my summer eggs from the cave.

Dragon Cave.

Got this but it the wrong egg. If nobody wants it I'll abandoned it in the cave
                Dragonadoptor

Very hot weekend and England lost at the world cup. Not surprised after the 20 minutes. Think the football association needs to go back to the drawing board and rebuild team leaving out most of the current team.
                Last edited by MCH; 27 June 2010, 02:17 PM.
                sigpic
                Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

clicks
                  If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                  sigpic

Comment

Football.... bleh. I've avoided it, and can only hope I can keep avoiding it until it finishes. Anyhoo, see y'all on the morrow.
                    sigpic

Comment

*new page clicks*
                      -

Comment

Had a fantastic funny soccer/football afternoon yesterday which lasts till late in the night

summoned....failed....tried splash...nothing happened

tired morning clicksies
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
                          Is this per dragon, or all together? Sounds cool though. *wants a splash badge*
                          I think it is over all

sigpic

Comment

Ah, thank you.

morning clicks
                            sigpic

Comment

*is happy about football world cup clicks* Sorry. The referee sucked big time, he should have recognised the goal for England.

Comment

morning clicks

Dragongirl and DS your eggs are sick.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X