The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
    Ummm... is there something wrong/rule-change with DC ? I tried the "http://dragcave.net/abandoned/XJYj " to test, but it come up as blank page
    I'm afraid to transfer the silvers now.. I'll try again tomorrow..
    You should really go to the abandoned page and paste the code in the address there. If I try to copy paste the whole address, I get a blank page too.
    "Are you like, a crazy person?"
    "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
      You should really go to the abandoned page and paste the code in the address there. If I try to copy paste the whole address, I get a blank page too.
      ah man! I tried that.. I still lost the silver on the way .. sorry Valerie.. I lost your silver.. I'll breed you another one next week.
      sigpic
      sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Too bad

Comment

morning clicks

Comment

morning clicks
            sigpic

Comment

anyone wants this

Comment

Originally posted by aquagirl View Post
                anyone wants this
                I'll take it, But since I already have one I'll let someone else who doesn't have a nebula call it instead.
                By Nolamom
                sigpic

Comment

I'll wait till tonight and if on one want's it by then it's yours

Comment

Got 2 silvers.. anybody want it ?? and my nebula dragon hatchling is male.. anybody wants him ?? I'm going to breed my nebula again for a female hatchling to freeze.
                    Have the silver's all gone?

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
                    *jumps around - I know your koi egg - I know the spriter, the adult is beautiful*
                    *Hugs her 4 koi* Me love them. The spriter did a fantastic job on these koi.

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post

fingers crossed the 2 pink eggs turn out to be a male and a female for the quest I am working on
                    i've finished the quest, I know it more fun to do the quest but if you want send one or more of your rewins and I'll change it into an Ancient. No charge either. Some people are charging 500 golds to do this.

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
                    evening clicks

it´s raining again.... I don´t think we can held our horsebackarchery competion on Saturday and Sunday. Didn´t have any proper training till now.... I´m frustrated.
                    Are got finger crossed you got some training today Friday and can have competion at the weekend.

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                    OK, I decided to give spriting a try.. and I discovered that I'm not all that good.
                    What do you guys think?
                    Good 1st try, like the colours looking forwards to seeing your next eggs.

Originally posted by aquagirl View Post
                    anyone wants this
                    Actually you just reminded me I wanted to breed my nebulas.
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Does anyone else have problems with DC? I can't get on the site and I can't see any dragon eggs here.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                        Does anyone else have problems with DC? I can't get on the site and I can't see any dragon eggs here.
                        Must be on your end. I have no trouble.
                        no means no, and so does pepper spray
                        Sig by The Carpenter
                        sigpic

Comment

*Good morning clicks*
                          DC

DA

Magistream.

ah man! I tried that.. I still lost the silver on the way .. sorry Valerie.. I lost your silver.. I'll breed you another one next week.
                          It's OK. I can wait till you can breed another, thanks for trying though.
                          sigpic

Comment

Magi Stream

MCH Thanks for the offer I am looking into getting a male and female 1st gens to transform I don't really want to change my QB
                            sigpic

Comment

That Magi Stream thingy seems to be rather complex

Comment

clicks
                                If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X