No announcement yet.

The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I clicked everyones' eggs. Could you all please return clicks? Thanks.
    The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Originally posted by Klorel View Post
      I clicked everyones' eggs. Could you all please return clicks? Thanks.
      i've clicked all your's already i think your incubator needs refreshing though!!
      Spoiler:
      Disclaimer:
      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
      Quotes!
      - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
      - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
        i've clicked all your's already i think your incubator needs refreshing though!!
        Yeah it does but the guy who made it said that he won't refresh it until the eggs hatch. They are a lot farther along than they look.

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
          *waves*

Hey Jas!!!! Yeah, you just put them in your sig everywhere you go, and people will get curious and click on them. But if it says they've got a soft shell, be careful.
          Hey! What happens if the shell is soft?

Oh well, I'll probably kill a few before I figure this thing out.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
            Hey! What happenes if the shell is soft?

Oh well, I'll probably kill a few before I figure this thing out.
            from what i can tell, it means the egg has recieved too many clicks in proportion to views perhaps take it out of your sig.
            Spoiler:
            Disclaimer:
            I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
            Quotes!
            - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
              from what i can tell, it means the egg has recieved too many clicks in proportion to views perhaps take it out of your sig.
              And what's the difference between the clicks and the views?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                And what's the difference between the clicks and the views?
                to be honest... i'm not sure, i think it depends on whether it is a link to the egg is directed from outside the dragoncave site (click) or from inside (view) or something
                Spoiler:
                Disclaimer:
                Quotes!
                sigpic

Comment

If you go to the forum (the link is on the main page of dragcave) and go to help, there is a soft shell guide there. By following it, I've managed to never have an egg die. Here's the link for the guide. http://dragcaveforum.technoized.com/...showtopic=3931
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Hey everyone! 3 of my eggs just hatched!

Comment

*waves* Hi JasminaGo welcome to the dragon cave

Hi Klorel... your incubator show the hatchlings but doesn't show the other 4 eggs .... can't click if people can't see them...

Re : the soft shell egg, I think you can 'cure' it by HIDE it.. go to action & click HIDE.
                      sigpic
                      sig.by : lilferret

Comment

I have updated my sig to have all my eggs.

Comment

Hiding doesn't always work. It depends on the type of soft shell. Go to the link I gave, and it will tell you the types and steps to take to fix it.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Does anyone know how to make an incubator? The person who made mine won't update it as my eggs crack.

Comment

Originally posted by Klorel View Post
                              Does anyone know how to make an incubator? The person who made mine won't update it as my eggs crack.
                              Is the incubator makes your eggs click-ed more ?? but it's a hassle to alwys have to ask your friend to update it

Why don't you just put all your eggs & hatchlings in your sig ??
                              They seem to hatch fast enough for me and no soft-shell so far... *knock on wood*
                              sigpic
                              sig.by : lilferret

Comment

I figured out the problem. It was on the list Kim pointed me to. Too many views too soon. I used the hide function, and they look OK now, I should pay more attention to it.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X