Clear All

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
    Yay, just got a Paper.

Congrats Cat
    sigpic

Comment

Yay, just got a Paper.

Well done Cat nearly had one of those and of course missed as ever. But it the fun of the chase that count ..... thinks of comments she made when she missed
      sigpic
      Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Purple grewed up!

19! How long are these staying?
        Last edited by AtlantisRules!!!; 05 April 2010, 11:29 AM.
        Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
        ---
        sigpic

Comment

One more easter Egg to catch click.

Dragon Cave.

Dragonadoptor
          sigpic
          Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
            19! How long are these staying?
            Till midnight EST I suppose.
            sigpic

Comment

morning clicks
              So what can we do with the festival of eggs thing. Can we put them up for hatching? After I click, and get one, how do I get to them again?
              no means no, and so does pepper spray
              Sig by The Carpenter
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                morning clicks
                So what can we do with the festival of eggs thing. Can we put them up for hatching? After I click, and get one, how do I get to them again?
                Click on the basket in your scroll and you'll see all of them, but you can't see them individually like the regular eggs. And I have no idea what we're gonna do with them. I'm not even sure how long we get to keep them.

Yay, just got a Paper.

Congrats!

I grabbed a chicken and a purple dino that I don't need. If someone wants one or both of them let me know.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                  Congrats!

I grabbed a chicken and a purple dino that I don't need. If someone wants one or both of them let me know.
                  I would like the Dino, but I´m scroll-locked right now (at least till my Nebula grows up tomorrow).
                  sigpic

Comment

I would like the Dino, but I´m scroll-locked right now (at least till my Nebula grows up tomorrow).
                    That's ok, I can hold it for you. I'm scroll locked as well, so I can't pick up new eggs.
                    sigpic

Comment

That's ok, I can hold it for you. I'm scroll locked as well, so I can't pick up new eggs.
                      Thanks.
                      My Nebula should grow up tomorrow morning at about 8am (CEST) and I´ll hide the Hellfire and Bright Breasted egg over night, so they can´t hatch.
                      sigpic

Comment

Jas, I would love the chicken egg, but I'm scroll locked for the next 7 hours. I will gladly take it then in case you don't find a good home for it by that time

PS: does the hatchie that changes color really look like a Goauld symbiote or is that just me?

PPS:

Originally posted by Drakrono from the DC forum
                        Marri, who came up with the idea for the hunt in the first place, as said that they will stay.
                        WOOT!

Originally posted by Marrionetta from the DC forum
                        You know how much it blows my mind that people are aware that I did any of this? =o I was honestly expecting more THANK YOU GOLDEN GLORIOUS TJ09 comments. He is, of course, the one who did all the databasing and scripting junk, but me and the other artists kind of took on the project before he was even on board. And of course Umbre with her baskets.

Also. If you kids like this event format, want me to see if I can twist TJ's arm into doing some trick or treating along side the halloween dragon release this year? =o

Thanks guys! I'm glad you had fun.
                        YAY!
                        "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                        "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Thanks.
                          My Nebula should grow up tomorrow morning at about 8am (CEST) and I´ll hide the Hellfire and Bright Breasted egg over night, so they can´t hatch.
                          OK. How did I trade with you? PM or MSN? I really need to sort out my contacts.

Originally posted by es! View Post
                          Jas, I would love the chicken egg, but I'm scroll locked for the next 7 hours. I will gladly take it then in case you don't find a good home for it by that time

PS: does the hatchie that changes color really look like a Goauld symbiote or is that just me?
                          Sure

I don't know. Before it gets wings it looks more like a zat to me.
                          sigpic

Comment

OK. How did I trade with you? PM or MSN? I really need to sort out my contacts.
                            I think it was PM. But I have also Skype now.

I don't know. Before it gets wings it looks more like a zat to me.
                            Originally posted by es! View Post
                            ROFL, a zat-goa'uld.
                            sigpic

Comment

clicks
                              By Nolamom
                              sigpic

Comment

Magi stream
                                Spoiler:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...