The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugh!!! Grow wings!!!!!
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
    ---
    sigpic

Comment

Huggles es! and Bajka - thanks a lot!!!

I will try to ER it at Dragonnery now - thanks for the hint. edit: worked - added!

double-edit: I found this page in Soti's Thread on DC forumhttp://mirror.dailydragonfix.com/ you have to register (just Username and PW) and click minimum 20 eggs/hatchies a day. I think that is o.k. because if you want to get clicks you have to give clicks
      Last edited by harsesis; 27 March 2010, 09:08 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Uh, I didn't know you could add a fogged egg to the ER. Cool.
        "Are you like, a crazy person?"
        "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

*hurried clicks*

I LOOOOVE all the new features! I wish I wasn't scroll-locked so I could try and summon an egg.
          Last edited by Draco-Stellaris; 05 February 2012, 01:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
            Uh, I didn't know you could add a fogged egg to the ER. Cool.
            I was very surprised as well. But more than surprised I was happy
            sigpic

Comment

Has somebody told here that there is a limit of 2 summoned eggs pro scroll? Or is the limit that one can try only twice? Or am I confusing it with 2 weeks cooldown?

Comment

how do you summon eggs?
                By Nolamom
                sigpic

Comment

you have to have at least one of all 3 legendary eggs click action of any of the three and there should be a Summon action (it will not show up if you are scroll locked)
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
                    Has somebody told here that there is a limit of 2 summoned eggs pro scroll? Or is the limit that one can try only twice? Or am I confusing it with 2 weeks cooldown?
                    Just read all pages belonging to summons on DC forum, but no answer found. But as far as I understood it's only the two weeks limit. Eventually I am wrong ?!?

edit: I just checked my trios and it seems the summon function is gone....can somebody else check this maybe?
                    sigpic

Comment

I keep seeing that you are only allowed 2 of the summoned eggs/Dragons (like the event Dragons) but I have not seen for sure if that is true or not
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by harsesis View Post
                        Just read all pages belonging to summons on DC forum, but no answer found. But as far as I understood it's only the two weeks limit. Eventually I am wrong ?!?

edit: I just checked my trios and it seems the summon function is gone....can somebody else check this maybe?
                        H, you have to be unlocked (i.e., max. 3 eggs + 3 hatchies) to see this BSA!

DG,
                        I am just wondering whether I would be able to summon the third egg if I trade no. 1 or no. 2

Comment

Aha! Thanks es! I read something about that but I did not notice that the BSA would disappear
                          sigpic

Comment

I think it is still like the events in that if you don't have 2 (in whatever shape or form) then you will be allowed to keep an egg that you summon
                            sigpic

Comment

new page clicks
                              sigpic

Comment

*New Page Clicks*

My purple is a Female....what a surprise ...she is named Bat Shel Sagol (Daughter of Purple)

Don't forget to click the eggs in Girlbot's sig.
                                By Nolamom
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X