Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
    Thanks.

es, I can get you a Pink hatchie fairly easily if you want.
    *Hugs* I can't imagine how it could get any better.
    It was about a male pink hatchie, to be precise. Do you happen to have one up your sleeve?
    Thank you for your offer, Val, but it's no biggie... Lost is lost, it just never happend to me that BOTH ends of the trade were lost.
    But it' okay, I'm over it already. Back in the cave, hunting
    "Are you like, a crazy person?"
    "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
      It was about a male pink hatchie, to be precise. Do you happen to have one up your sleeve?
      Thank you for your offer, Val, but it's no biggie... Lost is lost, it just never happend to me that BOTH ends of the trade were lost.
      But it' okay, I'm over it already. Back in the cave, hunting
      I can do that. It seems as though my CB Pinks prefer to gender male.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
        I can do that. It seems as though my CB Pinks prefer to gender male.
        Any mine prefer to gender female... *sigh*

It's really okay, Val, you don't have to do it for me. I was just lazy tp raise one, but I don't want to ask you to occupy your scroll just because I'm lazy

Comment

It's really okay, Val, you don't have to do it for me. I was just lazy tp raise one, but I don't want to ask you to occupy your scroll just because I'm lazy
          You sure?
          Wait! I've been needing to breed my Pinks for a while now, so, how do you feel about getting a purebred pink? It's this project I'm doing, Purebred Pinks. So I can raise it, then when it genders Male (My Male pinks have waited long enough that they influence again. ) I can give it to you. It's really the least I can do.
          sigpic

Comment

Just got this if I can tell me what to do you can have it. Or I'll ask WraithCat to tell me.

sigpic
            Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Aww, you folks are so kind!! Thank you for your offers!

Val, your breeding project sounds lovely! But you don't have to raise an egg to a hatchie for me, really! Just go on breeding your pinks and get a nice really-high-even-gen egg from them And I'll find something nice to offer you in return, and it will be a good trade

MCH, keep your pretty CB eggie! This game is one of patience, and I'll just have to learn to be a bit more patient I'll catch or breed an egg on my own - because it's not the problem to have a pink egg, he problem is to raise it (I get sometimes other offers and abandone the poor pink )

Thanks again, you two!

*hugs Val and MCH*
              *hugs all dragon lovers, for the good measure*

EDIT:
              got a female Magi hatchie from the Departure thread. She's solace enough for me .)
              Last edited by es!; 23 March 2010, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Val, your breeding project sounds lovely! But you don't have to raise an egg to a hatchie for me, really! Just go on breeding your pinks and get a nice really-high-even-gen egg from them And I'll find something nice to offer you in return, and it will be a good trade

MCH, keep your pretty CB eggie! This game is one of patience, and I'll just have to learn to be a bit more patient I'll catch or breed an egg on my own - because it's not the problem to have a pink egg, he problem is to raise it (I get sometimes other offers and abandone the poor pink )

Thanks again, you two!

*hugs Val and MCH*

EDIT:
                got a female Magi hatchie from the Departure thread. She's solace enough for me .)
                You're welcome. And remember, we're here for you.
                *Hugs back*
                *Hugs DCers*
                sigpic

Comment

*clicks*
                  People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

*evening clicks*

I wish that I could breathe through my nose.
                    "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

Thanks again, you two!

*hugs Val and MCH*

EDIT:
                      Good glad you found something to give you solace. Hugs back.
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

*Good night clicks*
                        sigpic

Comment

early morning clicks

Girlbot, your Water egg is sick. And one of your Reds, es!
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh, missed some interesting chat in here yesterday I just found out. Sad I had to leave early.

good morning everyone clicks
                            sigpic

Comment

Good morning!
                              Thank you, Cat!

Comment

Oi, me had luck in breeding a silver and a dorkface! look A really nice start into the day

edit: es! you're got a sibling of the beautiful red I've got dragongirl rulez!
                                Last edited by harsesis; 23 March 2010, 10:04 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X