The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ouch, DS, that sucks!
    I can grab eggs from the departure thread not as often as I'd like, too...
    "Are you like, a crazy person?"
    "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

YAY!!! Took forever to find a Dragon that had not breed in the last week but I did and I ifluenced it female once it genders it will be frozen and my Vampire scroll goal will be finished leaving just my alt black scroll goal we need new dragons now
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
        YAY!!! Took forever to find a Dragon that had not breed in the last week but I did and I ifluenced it female once it genders it will be frozen and my Vampire scroll goal will be finished leaving just my alt black scroll goal we need new dragons now
        Congrat!

You still miss a male Bluna though.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
          Welcome to the DC thread, Ishdakitty!

*disappointed clicks*

I tried to get a silver egg from the hatchlings/rare eggs departures thread but it was caught by someone else, someone who already has about a zillion of silvers.

+ + + RANT + + +

How ON EARTH do people get that many silvers and even golds???!!! Why is there a restriction on holiday dragons but not on silver/golds? It's obvious that the hoarders have more success when they breed their armies and those of us who only have two silvers (like me ) can't get an egg because the hoarders have used up the ratios!

Sorry about that.
          Very ture DS, *sighs*
          If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
          sigpic

Comment

D'OH forgot that one thanks okay so my full scroll goal is lacking 3 (4 if you count a frozen female hatchling Vampire) either way still need new dragons
            sigpic

Comment

*Thursday Afternoon Clicks*

sigpic
              sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

you have a good point DS. Annoys me too.
                Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                ---
                sigpic

Comment

*Clickies*
                  sigpic

Comment

congrats on all rare/uncommon eggs!

clicks
                    sigpic
                    please click the dragons. help them grow. sig made by jasminaGo. thank you! dragons rule!

Comment

I'm thinking of doing a breeding of my golds at some point, so I'll let you guys know if I get any to share.

I've been playing for a few years, and I understand the hate against "hoarders" but I promise, there's lots of us who really do just breed our rares in the hopes of making someone else's day.

I don't keep ANY gold, silver, or vampire eggs I breed, they're all off to the AP in the hopes that someone who doesn't have as many will get some. I just troll the AP for bred black eggs, keep them till they hatch and keep the alts. I'm gearing up for making a new family line of pure alt blacks so that can have a mate with an equally long pure alt-black lineage. (She's a fourth gen pure with NO inbreeding. )

Comment

Come on, grow up!

...and I mean that in the nicest way possible.
                        sigpic

Comment

*clicks*
                          "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

Originally posted by Ishdakitty View Post
                            I'm thinking of doing a breeding of my golds at some point, so I'll let you guys know if I get any to share.

I've been playing for a few years, and I understand the hate against "hoarders" but I promise, there's lots of us who really do just breed our rares in the hopes of making someone else's day.

I don't keep ANY gold, silver, or vampire eggs I breed, they're all off to the AP in the hopes that someone who doesn't have as many will get some. I just troll the AP for bred black eggs, keep them till they hatch and keep the alts. I'm gearing up for making a new family line of pure alt blacks so that can have a mate with an equally long pure alt-black lineage. (She's a fourth gen pure with NO inbreeding. )
                            Wow. Nice lineage! Such pretty dragons.

So I was thinking, I pretty much suck at trading right now... meaning I lost it. So I was thinking that if anyone was willing, maybe some practice on some common dragons would be good for me.
                            sigpic

Comment

I fully understand your problem DS. Crossing fingers for the next try!

crazy morning clicksies
                              sigpic

Comment

morning clicks
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X