The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have a new mouse clicks

val, a common egg needs between 160 and 200 unique views to hatch before it dies (depending on how many views and clicks it gets) - but you will need more to have it hatch in minimum time (randomly set between 3 and 4 days left until. it dies) - a hatchling needs around 800UV - but it varies a bit from species to species - the exact algorithem has never been figured out and talked about publically as it is against the site user rules to try and back ingeneer the coding

Uncommon dragon need more views than that and rare dragons even more; whereas they require more views they are more prone to sickness from overviewung than common eggs so that one has to look after them a little more to make sure they get to adulthood unharmed

I hope this is of help

sigpic

Comment

Look at an Alt adult V-day Dragon here I love it it is better than the reg
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
        I agree. Looks more elegant
        "Are you like, a crazy person?"
        "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

*envies the black sweetling owners* it looks very nobel

sigpic

Comment

*new page clicks*

I like both the pink and the black sweetlings although I have to admit that I like the hatchies better than the adults.

Comment

Fab looking dragon. I do a swop one of my pink V dragon for one of you alt's.

Winter Olympics clicks

Dragon Cave.

Dragonadoptor
              sigpic
              Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
                Fab looking dragon. I do a swop one of my pink V dragon for one of you alt's.
                That would be nice but it seems that doing that turns the alts into reg In another forum someone is quiting DC because of the not being able to get an alt
                sigpic

Comment

That would be nice but it seems that doing that turns the alts into reg In another forum someone is quiting DC because of the not being able to get an alt

back at DG:

That just stupid I missed some dragons I really want, I love an ice dragon but I'm not going to leave just because i can't have one. I still hoping to find one in the cave one day.
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
                    back at DG:

That just stupid I missed some dragons I really want, I love an ice dragon but I'm not going to leave just because i can't have one. I still hoping to find one in the cave one day.
                    That is what I think. I understand wanting all the sprites but I know that will probably never happen will I leave because I can't have all 3 versions of the '09 Christmas Dragons no, will I leave because I didn't get a leetle tree no, The person is basicly whining that he didn't have a glitch in his scroll. With the return of the normal drops I am sure you will get an Ice Dragon from the cave
                    sigpic

Comment

Hatchies hatchies! And egg

I dont really like the reg V's. Only the Alts. I'm sorta glad I didn't get one.
                      Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                      ---
                      sigpic

Comment

I think that´s selfish and greedy. I also would like an alt rather than a regular, but I also know I never can get one. So what?

Darn, I´ve just seen a Gold egg in the cave.
                        sigpic

Comment

I should grab an egg or two from the cave I have a vampire that can bit in a day
                          sigpic

Comment

I´m trying to get a Cheese or finally a Paper, but no luck so far.

Maybe I should wait till tommorow morning when you Americans are all in bed.
                            sigpic

Comment

we are such an annoying lot aren't we
                              sigpic

Comment

Only when you come in crowds

Just missed another Paper. Got this instead not bad either.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X