No announcement yet.

The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my eggs are almost going to hatch clicks!
    By Nolamom
    sigpic

Comment

*Clicks*
      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

*new page clicks*
        -

Comment

new page clicks

Comment

new page clicks
            sigpic

Comment

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
              ---
              sigpic

Comment

*clicks*

Comment

clicks all around
                  "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                  "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

hurried evening clickies
                    sigpic

Comment

*sad clicks*

I got notified that my signatures exceed the 50 KB limit and even after shrinking the pictures I had to remove most links to my dragons as they're 4 KB each.

EDIT: Strange, when I click on properties on a dragon in a signature it only shows up with 0,5 KB. Not everything is lost yet, it seems.

DOUBLE EDIT: I'll keep the eggs/hatchies in my siggie.
                      Last edited by Draco-Stellaris; 05 January 2010, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                        *sad clicks*

I got notified that my signatures exceed the 50 KB limit and even after shrinking the pictures I had to remove most links to my dragons as they're 4 KB each.

I can't beleive someone actually checked to see that it was over 50KB

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                        EDIT: Strange, when I click on properties on a dragon in a signature it only shows up with 0,5 KB. Not everything is lost yet, it seems.
                        yeah, when i click on your picture properties i get 0KB, and my Red John Smiley Face is apparantly 0.96KB.
                        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
                          I can't beleive someone actually checked to see that it was over 50KB
                          I was surprised too but it's official, got a PM from a mod.

yeah, when i click on your picture properties i get 0KB, and my Red John Smiley Face is apparantly 0.96KB.
                          That's very confusing. I downloaded the gifs of my eggs/hatchies and checked them, they're all 4 KB. My siggie pics are all 44 to 48 KB, I don't understand that.

I'll keep the eggs in my siggie.
                          Last edited by Draco-Stellaris; 05 January 2010, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
                            Links need fixed MCH.
                            I fixed and I got a new dragon

A winter dragon found him/her abandon cave.
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

clicks
                              sigpic

Comment

Hmmm will I be able to keep two bred eggs (up to the total of 5) if I have 5 hatchies already?
                                "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                                "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Working...
                                X