The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by es! View Post
    I have a question. When you do earthquake and it goes bad, do you keep the egg shells on the scroll? Do they count like killed eggs to your egg count for one day?
    Yes, they stay in your scroll. I'm not sur what the function of dead eggs is. They might count towards the egg count, I haven't trieds to get anything when I have a dead one.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
    ---
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
      Thank you Shan. That explains a lot.
      I honestly can´t understand why some people are always dissatisfied with what they get. I like al three sprites and don´t mind if there´s a different one on my scroll now. I was just quite surprised this morning.

Love the shiny one the spriters got from TJ.
      Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
      yeah - I didn't want to discertit the white and gold wings - they are awesome too I was just really surprised this morning
      I thought the whole idea was a surprise for all off us for Xmas dragon. That what keeps the site interesting. Thinks of the our she spent trying to get a magna and ice dragon. No luck there. But it didn't stop me trying.

A limit of two is a bit disappointing but at least more people got one or two, than say if we where allowed more. I presume TJ only releases a set number of special dragons and once they gone that's it.
      sigpic
      Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

*morning clicks*
        -

Comment

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
          ---
          sigpic

Comment

Evening 1st Jan 2010 clicks.

Dragon Cave.

Me like my Xmas Dragon with there gold wings.

Dragonadoptor
            sigpic
            Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

*clicks*
              "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

I still can't catch a magma or icicles dragon.. *sigh* am I the only one who see only regular dragons at the cave ??

and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
                sigpic
                sig.by : lilferret

Comment

well a dead egg takes up one of your free slots for 24 hours so if you have 3 living eggs and a dead egg in the first 24 hours it will count as one of 4 and you will not be able to steal anything (same with a dead hatchling) the image however will stay for 2 weeks (so if the egg dies because of not enough views in time or an action goes wrong) or 4 weeks (if you kill it) but will only take up space on your scroll for 24 hours
                  sigpic

Comment

L-Jade all of my magma have recently been breed so I couldn't try but I did breed an icicle egg if you want it
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                      L-Jade all of my magma have recently been breed so I couldn't try but I did breed an icicle egg if you want it
                      Sure! I would love to have it... could you PM me you scroll & pw, so I can take it myself ??
                      sigpic

Comment

Thank you DG!!!

weeeeeeeeeeeee.....
                        sigpic

Comment

glad you got it
                          sigpic

Comment

Either my fingers getting old or everybody has a faster DSL than mine , coz I just can't get the last 4 (?) new dragons, not even the purple dino (someone here gave it to me).. *sigh*
                            sigpic

Comment

Congrats on your new dragons, L-JADE

I have one more question re: Dorkface lineage. In the wiki, they say that "Dorkface dragons are dragons that can trace their lineage back to Midas Dorkface and Shallyna'ar". So the others (with another mom) are not Dorkface dragons?

I checked out the lineage threads yesterday. Gosh, people mean it really serious with breeding! I do mainly Eni-Meni-Mu thing. I breed what's available
                              "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                              "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

*morning clicks*

Originally posted by MCH View Post
                                Thinks of the our she spent trying to get a magna and ice dragon. No luck there. But it didn't stop me trying.
                                I have bred a magma and I could give it to you as soon as your red dragon hatches if you like.

Comment

Working...
                                X