No announcement yet.

The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on gaining rare-eggs, DragonThreaders...

too bad the DC is down now... can't see the shiny new eggs
    sigpic
    sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
      Congrats on gaining rare-eggs, DragonThreaders...

too bad the DC is down now... can't see the shiny new eggs
      I smell the Fowl odor of Chaotica allllllll over that whole site bein' down thing.
      sigpic

Comment

..I was just checking if you all knew if the site was down...and of course L-jade was right on top of things .....
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe the site is back up AND I lucked out - there were only like 20 users online and they're doing the egg drop right now SOOOOOO I got a dino egg!
          sigpic

Comment

Woo Hoo Tay!

So, I ditched my orange egg (I know, bad mother) because my black hatchling grew up and I wanted to breed her and I already had 5 eggs. I only had one male dragon to breed her with, so I was nervous it wouldn't take, and I would have abandoned my orange for nothing. Well, not only did it take, I got 4 eggs! I've never gotten that many before. Alas, no alts, but wow, FOUR!

Kept this one...

Comment

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
              Woo Hoo Tay!

So, I ditched my orange egg (I know, bad mother) because my black hatchling grew up and I wanted to breed her and I already had 5 eggs. I only had one male dragon to breed her with, so I was nervous it wouldn't take, and I would have abandoned my orange for nothing. Well, not only did it take, I got 4 eggs! I've never gotten that many before. Alas, no alts, but wow, FOUR!

Kept this one...
              I have one of those as well.....
              A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Well I have a male whit hatchling see him down there *wave* I don't need another male I was hoping for a female so I am going to abandon him if anyone here though wants him tell me.
                sigpic

Comment

Woo Hoo Tay!

Kept this one...
                  Who'd you breed her with?
                  sigpic

Comment

*clicks the dragons*
                    Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
                    SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Originally posted by tayradio View Post
                      Who'd you breed her with?
                      With my grey dragon. He is from my original four, and has successfully bred two other times, but never 4 eggs! Just 2 and 1.

Comment

With my grey dragon. He is from my original four, and has successfully bred two other times, but never 4 eggs! Just 2 and 1.
                        I think three was the biggest yield I've gotten so far, and that was from breeding my two normal black dragons together. All the eggs were regular black.
                        sigpic

Comment

I think three was the biggest yield I've gotten so far, and that was from breeding my two normal black dragons together. All the eggs were regular black.
                          Yeah, I'd gotten 3 once too (from my white and skywing). Every other time it was usually one, zero, and on occasion 2.

By the way, looking at your eggs, can I just say that the yellow dino egg is the prettiest?

Comment

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe the site is back up AND I lucked out - there were only like 20 users online and they're doing the egg drop right now SOOOOOO I got a dino egg!
                            YAY!...CONGRATS!! I love the dinos eggs.. they are all so cute

20 users online ??? I wish I was there... I could try to get my paper egg
                            sigpic
                            sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Yeah, I'd gotten 3 once too (from my white and skywing). Every other time it was usually one, zero, and on occasion 2.

By the way, looking at your eggs, can I just say that the yellow dino egg is the prettiest?
                              Thank you Is it the elusive one you're still missing or do you already have an adult yellow dino?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
                                YAY!...CONGRATS!! I love the dinos eggs.. they are all so cute

20 users online ??? I wish I was there... I could try to get my paper egg
                                Twenty users.... but man, people were showin' up quick! By the time I saw the paper egg just minutes later there were a couple hundred users to compete with!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X