Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*steals SGF's jello shield*

Through incest I got this:
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
    ---
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
      *steals SGF's jello shield*

Through incest I got this:
      *forgets to steal the on/off button* Mwahahahahaha
      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Yay, the show continues. *munches popcorn*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
          *forgets to steal the on/off button* Mwahahahahaha
          ...*braks the shield transmitter* *begins jello bombardment*
          Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
          ---
          sigpic

Comment

...*braks the shield transmitter* *begins jello bombardment*
            using only a pencil and a drop of pure Macgyver blood I both create a 2nd shield transmitter to protect me and summon the forces of darkness to aid in my fight. MWAHAHAHAHAHA.
            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

using only a pencil and a drop of pure Macgyver blood I both create a 2nd shield transmitter to protect me and summon the forces of darkness to aid in my fight. MWAHAHAHAHAHA.
              *Summons MacGyvers one true rival, Chuck Norris*
              ---
              sigpic

Comment

*Summons MacGyvers one true rival, Chuck Norris*
                but you forget, Macgyver has defeated Chuck Norris before by constructing a gigantic Stay-Puft Marshmallow (as described previously)

Norris repeatedly tried to use roundhouse kicks against the marshmallow man, but they harmlessly bounced off. He eventually passed out from exhaustion.

Comment

Unconcscious, not dead e's conscious now And ticked. *chuck Norris roundhoused kicks the forces of darkness*
                  ---
                  sigpic

Comment

Unconcscious, not dead e's conscious now And ticked. *chuck Norris roundhoused kicks the forces of darkness*
                    using a colostomy bag, two triple 'A' batteries and a pair of sunglasses I send Chuck Norris to the darkest of the dark worlds

Comment

*Gets some Cookies and Soda and Sits Back Down*

**Clicks**
                      sigpic
                      sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

using a colostomy bag, two triple 'A' batteries and a pair of sunglasses I send Chuck Norris to the darkest of the dark worlds
                        *Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks the planet, it flies towards Earth and crashes into the moon*
                        ---
                        sigpic

Comment

*Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks the planet, it flies towards Earth and crashes into the moon*
                          Ok... That Happened... Will Anyone Miss The Moon?

Comment

Ok... That Happened... Will Anyone Miss The Moon?
                            Those hopeless romantics who lke to look at it. *chuck norris jumps fomr the wreakage of the moon and lands in the battle*
                            ---
                            sigpic

Comment

*grabs Gummi Bears, cookies and some soda and finds a good seat*

Comment

Those hopeless romantics who lke to look at it. *chuck norris jumps fomr the wreakage of the moon and lands in the battle*
                                I construct a reverse infinity bomb out of a calculator, some pie, and Macgyvers knowledge of everything to remove Chuck Norris from existence.

Comment

Working...
                                X