The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
    if by rebel Ori you mean the one who isn't "too cut up" about "simple humans" eliminating "quite a large group of very powerful ascended beings" then yes

Obelisk starts eating his way out... Mwahahaha
    By rebels I mean, people who call themself ORi but really dont act anything like Ori Real Ori are Ori such as Caedus Not that you would know who that is

*feels strange* *eats small explosive, blows up Obelisk*

we're losing our humor... *launches jello*
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
    ---
    sigpic

Comment

*intercepts jello*

*uses jello, a McKay smilie and a soda can to build a fall out shelter for all the innocent bystanders in this thread caught between the warring factions*

Comment

hump day clickies
        sigpic

Comment

good morning clicks
          sigpic

Comment

Mornin' Clicks

Comment

no sick clicks

dray's dragons

sigpic

Comment

Morning clickies

Comment

morning clicks

Comment

*Fires Jello Back At AR*

Neotropical hatched

got sick

For My Own Records I Here By Declare That In The Year Of Our Lord 2009, On The 30th Of The Month Of September, At The Time Of 11:27, I Did Breed The Following Pairs:

Teal'C/Kelly
                    Nikola/Beka

and got this

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by smurfettedoesnotshare View Post
                      *intercepts jello*

*uses jello, a McKay smilie and a soda can to build a fall out shelter for all the innocent bystanders in this thread caught between the warring factions*
                      Your good

*Fires Jello Back At AR*
                      *loads cannon with a mixture of green, red and blue jello*
                      Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                      ---
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
                        Your good

*loads cannon with a mixture of green, red and blue jello*
                        *Deploys the jello shield*

For My Own Records I Here By Declare That In The Year Of Our Lord 2009, On The 30th Of The Month Of Septemeber, At The Time Of 13:58, I Did Breed The Following Pairs:

Zipacna/Ayianna
                        Tri-Ortiz/Tri-Camile

and got these (could only keep one )

and No, I haven't gone seasonal mad . MWAHAHAHAHA.
                        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

and No, I haven't gone seasonal mad . MWAHAHAHAHA.
                          *blinks*

Obviously....

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post

*blinks*

Obviously....

I don't know what your on about... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Penguin MWAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

*backs away slowly*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                                *backs away slowly*
                                I had a speech. I learned it all... Oh god, she won't understand, she won't understand... With sugar, and spice, and everything useless unless you're baking. Always be in the dark, singing our little song. So weak... spilling useless buckets of salt. They put the spark in me and all it does is burn. And now everybody's in here..... talking. Red's a bad girl. William's a good boy. Carries her water, carries her sin. Can't hear you. Can't hear you. Scream "Monster" all you like, pet. Would you let it go? You're like a dog with a bone. It's my bone! Just drop it. I told you get that thing out of my face. Told you were coming. Just looking for the Lord in the wrong damn places. Then you showed me the light. Not as good as those onion blossom things. I've hummed along to your pity ditty. I don't want to be this good-looking and athletic. We all have crosses to bear. they're barely more than animals. Feedin' off each other's flesh, it's nauseatin'. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA Orange Squash MWAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Working...
                                X