The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smurfettedoesnotshare View Post
    It's a Dorkface? No way!!! Wow!! 3 dorkfaces in one day.

I can always breed Dorkfaces for people. I keep them at the top of my scroll with their most successful mate. Their all from the same origianl pink Dorkface I was gifted. Pick a DF dragon and type of egg you want, and I'll breed them in about 6 days, I think. I have one request for a DF gold, but other than that ask away, and remember the magi and a silver in my sig are DFs, also.

http://dragcave.net/user/smurfettedoesnotshare
    I'll take one please. Whatever it is.
    sigpic

Comment

*new page clicks*
      -

Comment

new page clicks
        congrats smurfettedoesnotshare

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
          I'll take one please. Whatever it is.
          OK, I should be able to breed again about a week.

Originally posted by aquagirl View Post
          new page clicks
          congrats smurfettedoesnotshare
          Thank you.

Comment

slept lateclicks
            If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
            sigpic

Comment

Thank you.
              Lucky you, I can't seem to get any of those eggs or dragons

Comment

clicks
                sigpic

Comment

O.k. I know that's not the nice way begging for something but I would love to have a dorkface! Smurfettedoesnotshare, if you have maybe some time one spare......
                  sigpic

Comment

It's no problem. I have a request list for different things, and I'll get you guys added on. I know all of you here, so it's not begging, at least not to me, especially since I'd just offered. Now, if I'd never talked to you before and you demanded one... the Orici would smite you. I just did all my breeding for the week. So, the earliest I'll get one would probably next week or 6 days at the earliest.

Comment

Thanks a lot. That's really lovely! If you need something....let me know
                      sigpic

Comment

It hatched!! And it's an alt!! I haven't gotten an alt vine in a really long time!

Thank you so much you 3 for helping my hatch it. *HUgs*
                        Congrats

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                        slept lateclicks
                        but thats good

why wont these guys hatch

thats always works

For My Own Records I Here By Declare That In The Year Of Our Lord 2009, On The 20th Of September, Between The Times Of 13:51 And 13:52, I Did Breed The Following Pairs:

Tomin/Phi
                        Martyn/Pegasus

and got these

kept the horse egg and look at the skywings lineage, i like it
                        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

It's no problem. I'm actually used to it because I do breeding requests for people for free on another forum. No charge, ever, if I breed it.

http://dragonswamp.com/caves/index.p...c,10889.0.html

Thanks, SGF!

Grow up, now, like a good boy, or I'll start threatening you...

Comment

OMG, A Stargate Has 9 Chevrons Not 8. Please Learn This PTB.
                            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

clicks.
                              Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                              ---
                              sigpic

Comment

non alt hatched

For My Own Records I Here By Declare That In The Year Of Our Lord 2009, On The 20th Of September, At The Time Of 16:17, I Did Breed The Following Pair:

Odin/Lambda

and bred this

*Cooking Clicks*

Comment

Working...
                                X