Comment

*clicks*

Comment

*Wednesday clicks*

Comment

Goodmorning clicks!

Comment

morning clicks
              If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Chaap View Post
                  *clicks*
                  love the sig, they wont let me green you

*Morning Clicks*
                  People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

morning clicks

Comment

More morning clicks of joy.... my latest book (co-authored with Martin Petry) is now in print and available on Amazon.com - it's called Convoking Hell. It's a scary non-fiction, a modern, hard-core, frightening tale - think of an updated "On the Road".
                      sigpic

Comment

*morning clicks*
                        "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

For My Own Records I Here By Declare That In The Year Of Our Lord 2009, On Wednesday The 16th Of September, At 15:34, I Did Breed The Following Pair:

Daryl/Omicron

and got this

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

*click*
                            The cake is a lie!

Comment

2nd deep sea hatched

For My Own Records I Here By Declare That In The Year Of Our Lord 2009, On day The 16th Of September, At The Time Of 16:50, I Did Breed The Following Pair:

Chi/Teyla

and got this

Comment

Originally posted by tayradio View Post
                                More morning clicks of joy.... my latest book (co-authored with Martin Petry) is now in print and available on Amazon.com - it's called Convoking Hell. It's a scary non-fiction, a modern, hard-core, frightening tale - think of an updated "On the Road".
                                Congrats!

hump day clickees
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X