The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
    this is the way it works I took an egg the next day I grabed another then the following day another and then another so that when one hatched I had 3 eggs and 1 hatchling then I was allowed to steal one egg to give me 4 eggs and 1 hatchling then the next day another egg hatched and I grabed another egg so that I had 2 hatchlings and 4 eggs and so on so like tomorrow afternoon the Grey hatchling will become and adult and tonight my yellow dino egg with hatch so I will have then 3 hatchlings and 3 eggs so I can grab another egg tomorrow after noon (my time) because it only stops you once you have 4 of any one thing. I can make more since if I wasn't so sleepy
    aaaaaaaaaaa, thanks - that makes sense now

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
      this is the way it works I took an egg the next day I grabed another then the following day another and then another so that when one hatched I had 3 eggs and 1 hatchling then I was allowed to steal one egg to give me 4 eggs and 1 hatchling then the next day another egg hatched and I grabed another egg so that I had 2 hatchlings and 4 eggs and so on so like tomorrow afternoon the Grey hatchling will become and adult and tonight my yellow dino egg with hatch so I will have then 3 hatchlings and 3 eggs so I can grab another egg tomorrow after noon (my time) because it only stops you once you have 4 of any one thing. I can make more since if I wasn't so sleepy
      That's actually quite clever. I must remember to do that from now on!

have some mental green!

And Shan, I use this handy dandy time conversion chart to figure out hatchings, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by smurfettedoesnotshare View Post
        That's actually quite clever. I must remember to do that from now on!

have some mental green!

And Shan, I use this handy dandy time conversion chart to figure out hatchings, etc.
        huh?

*feels stupid*

sigpic

Comment

LOL, and here I just grabbed 4 eggs because I thought it sounded like a good number. Thanks, dragongirl!
          || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
            huh?

*feels stupid*
            Sorry, I'm not being very clear tonight, am I?

You're white dragon says it has about 3.83 days left. So, if you subtract 3.49 from 3.83, you're left with 0.34. 0.34 days is about 8 hours and 10 minutes. It's actually helped me be less obsessive about checking my eggs, because I know approximately whan everything will happen. (If this makes sense. )

Comment

ah, the 3.5 days issue

thanks for explaining - I am new to dragons but not so obssesive that I am constantly bothered with them - as long as it says over 3.5 days I am not botherd at all when nothing happnes

sigpic

Comment

ah, the 3.5 days issue

thanks for explaining - I am new to dragons but not so obssesive that I am constantly bothered with them - as long as it says over 3.5 days I am not botherd at all when nothing happnes
                that's probably the healthier approach to it!

Comment

Originally posted by smurfettedoesnotshare View Post
                  Jade I tried to click your water dragon, but the clicky part's gone!

Thank you! fixed it... I don't know why it went that way

Would've green you but gotta spread it around first ... later then!
                  sigpic
                  sig.by : lilferret

Comment

is the side down again?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
                      Thank you! fixed it... I don't know why it went that way

Wouldve green you but gotta spread it around first ... later then!
                      You're welcome. And don't worry about it.

is the side down again?
                      I guess so. *kicks dragon cave for the 3rd time today*

Comment

THEY HATCHED!!! WHOOO! MAI TAIs for everyone!!!

Last edited by Kelt'ar; 18 October 2008, 12:47 AM. Reason: H in whooo
                        1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

Originally posted by Kelt'ar View Post

http://dragcave.net/image/voX5.gifhttp://dragcave.net/image/629N.gif
                          Congrats!
                          I clicked on your other eggs.. looks like they're in need of some help!

Comment

Edmund: Precisely. [dramatically] Or, as I shall be known from now on: The Black... Vegetable!
                            Baldrick: My Lord, wouldn't something like 'The Black Adder' sound better?
                            Edmund: No, wait -- I think I have a better idea... What about: The Black... Adder!
                            The Blackadder

Eggs Have Hatched

This hatchling has grown wings (well vines anyway)

and it's female, so i have the pair

If it wasn't for the downtime my gold hatcling would have grown up
                            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelt'ar View Post

I'll take the mai tai, but your hatchlings are sick You'll want to "hide" them for a few hours to see if the message about being sick goes away.
                              sigpic

Comment

I have spent the last 6 hours trying to get my internet working.

the solution to not being able to connect to the internet, connect to the internet and download an update. WTH!!!

*Clicks Eggs/Hatchlings*
                                People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Working...
                                X