No announcement yet.

The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jade I tried to click your water dragon, but the clicky part's gone!

EDIT:Anybody want a regular black egg? It's been well taken care of...

EDIT OF MY EDIT: Egg reserved for Shan.
    Last edited by smurfettedoesnotshare; 17 October 2008, 09:40 PM.

Comment

*grins broadly*

I have a female and a male each of both kinds

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
        *grins broadly*

I have a female and a male each of both kinds
        Lucky!

Congrats!

Darn! Out of green! *kicks ban and makes mental note to green later*

Comment

Originally posted by smurfettedoesnotshare View Post
          Jade I tried to click your water dragon, but the clicky part's gone!

EDIT:Anybody want a regular black egg? It's been well taken care of...
          Ooh! I'd love to have an alt black!! But I don't know if I should take it with 4 eggs already...
          || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
            Ooh! I'd love to have an alt black!! But I don't know if I should take it with 4 eggs already...
            Well, I'm pretty sure it's just a regular old black egg, but I thought I'd ask on here if anyone wanted since there seem to be some new people...

Comment

Well, I'm pretty sure it's just a regular old black egg, but I thought I'd ask on here if anyone wanted since there seem to be some new people...
              .....*facepalm*.....I'm sooo sorry, I thought I saw the word alt.

I'm multi-tasking--can you tell?
              || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

That's OK. It happens to me all the time.

Comment

actaully I'd like to have the black egg

but I very much would prefer to take it after one of my little darlings grew up and makes space in my siggy - would that be ok for you?

sigpic

Comment

but I very much would prefer to take it after one of my little darlings grew up and makes space in my siggy - would that be ok for you?
                    That's fine with me. It's going to be a little while before I can adopt eggs, any way.

Comment

Actually you have to you can only have 4 eggs or 4 hatchlings at a time and in case you are wondering I stager mine so that I always have one that is about to hatch and one about to grow up around the same time. So I don't have to wait long before I can steal another egg.
                      sigpic

Comment

That's fine with me. It's going to be a little while before I can adopt eggs, any way.
                        huh? - do you mean abandon?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                          Actually you have to you can only have 4 eggs or 4 hatchlings at a time and in case you are wondering I stager mine so that I always have one that is about to hatch and one about to grow up around the same time.
                          but you have 4 eggs and 2 hatchlings...

I thought it was 4 eggs and 4 hatchlings one could have...

(5 if you breed)

sigpic

Comment

huh? - do you mean abandon?
                            Sorry, I was saying that I couldn't adopt eggs because of the # of hatchlings, and eggs I have. The egg is one I bred.

but you have 4 eggs and 2 hatchlings...

I thought it was 4 eggs and 4 hatchlings one could have...

(5 if you breed)
                            Well, you can have 4 of each if you time it right. If you have 4 or 5 hatchlings it won't let you adopt anymore eggs until one grows up. same with 4/ 5 eggs.

Comment

this is the way it works I took an egg the next day I grabed another then the following day another and then another so that when one hatched I had 3 eggs and 1 hatchling then I was allowed to steal one egg to give me 4 eggs and 1 hatchling then the next day another egg hatched and I grabed another egg so that I had 2 hatchlings and 4 eggs and so on so like tomorrow afternoon the Grey hatchling will become and adult and tonight my yellow dino egg with hatch so I will have then 3 hatchlings and 3 eggs so I can grab another egg tomorrow after noon (my time) because it only stops you once you have 4 of any one thing. I can make more since if I wasn't so sleepy
                              sigpic

Comment

Sorry, I was saying that I couldn't adopt eggs because of the # of hatchlings, and eggs I have. The egg is one I bred.

Well, you can have 4 of each if you time it right. If you have 4 or 5 hatchlings it won't let you adopt anymore eggs until one grows up. same with 4/ 5 eggs.
                                ah, ok - thanks for the info

not sure how that works with the timeing - oh well

the very left white one should grow up soon

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X