Clear All

yeah! hump day clickies

Dray, tell us!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by harsesis View Post
      yeah! hump day clickies

Dray, tell us!
      Got straight B's in my Advanced Higher Drama, and got credit for the parts of my otehr two courses I did before they chucked me off because they were convinced I was going to fail
      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
      sigpic

Comment

Sound very good to me, besides the fact, that they chucked you off...sometimes people really do not believe in others...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
          got my exam results today clicks
          what?! oh, your in Scotland, phew! mine aren't out till the 20th, and i'm worried i wont get what i need for either of my uni choices.

but i guess you are happy with your results , uni now?
          People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by harsesis View Post
            Sound very good to me, besides the fact, that they chucked you off...sometimes people really do not believe in others...
            Especially my teachers. My drama teacher was convinced that I was going to get a C at best... would have been useful if she actually taught us!
            Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
            what?! oh, your in Scotland, phew! mine aren't out till the 20th, and i'm worried i wont get what i need for either of my uni choices.

but i guess you are happy with your results , uni now?
            Yep, hope you get the results you want!

I'm off to uni in september. Studying Drama at Hull. Unconditional offer *phew*
            sigpic

Comment

Especially my teachers. My drama teacher was convinced that I was going to get a C at best... would have been useful if she actually taught us!
              Oh I know how that feels, my Maths teacher (well one of them) was rubbish, we knew more than him. the others were great mind

Yep, hope you get the results you want!
              Thank you *Fingers crossed*
              People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

new page clicks
                sigpic
                Click the Pick for my FanFiction.net profile

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
                  Oh I know how that feels, my Maths teacher (well one of them) was rubbish, we knew more than him. the others were great mind

Thank you *Fingers crossed*
                  Well I certinally knew more than my drama teacher. Her idea of theater was a musical like "Oklahoma!" >.<

*crosses fingers for stargatefan234 as well*
                  sigpic

Comment

My english 101 didn't know you could right an A paper with no ruff drafts >.< I always got marked down because i always correct my papers as i write them.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eragon View Post
                      My english 101 didn't know you could right an A paper with no ruff drafts >.< I always got marked down because i always correct my papers as i write them.
                      My English teacher was concerned with technical accuracy than actual content. He convinatly forgot that I have mild dyslexia
                      sigpic

Comment

WraithCat's Dragons

AR's Dragons

AR's other dragon is hidden so not posted

Comment

*morning clicks*
                          -

Comment

evening clicks
                            sigpic

Comment

Requesting egg sitter clicks I'm away at a disability assesment for uni and then I'm at the Edinburgh Festival this weekend.
                              sigpic

Comment

Requesting egg sitter clicks I'm away at a disability assesment for uni and then I'm at the Edinburgh Festival this weekend.
                                i'll happily do it

Comment

Working...
                                X