This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ufc 86

I can't wait for the fight between forest griffin and rampage jackson, but who would win.

hopeful no one ....UFC is so violate

Comment

isn't it like every sport out their, they are all violent and exciting to watch, but i think rampage will knock out forest, in the second round.

Comment

no forest will get him with a submission, and the ref. will stop the fight.

Comment

not before rampage knocks him out, like he did the former champ chuck liddell.

Comment

Originally posted by GateDragon View Post
            why is it so violent, isn't hockey violent aswell.

Comment

why does no one other than wraith warrior have some thing to say, their has to be some UFC fans out their.

Comment

Originally posted by GateDragon View Post
                isnt that an oxymoron, if noone wins they both must lose... which would mean a DKO, or them both dying....

besides, UFC is much better than backyard wrestling....
                Spoiler:
                Disclaimer:
                I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                Quotes!
                - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                sigpic

Comment

But not as good as bumfights...

Comment

never seen bumfights but ufc kicks ass

Comment

no i think UFC is the best fighter show, plus UFC 85 was awesome i can't wait to see anderson silva at 205, on july 19 on spike tv.

Comment

Working...
                      X