Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone know of anything fun to do in Chicago?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone know of anything fun to do in Chicago?

i'm going to chicago in about 2 weeks for vacation and i want to know some fun stuff to do.
    Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
    sigpic

shedd's aquarium is good for killing a day
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

i know nothing about chicago except that's where ER is set... you could go to the ER?
      Spoiler:
      Disclaimer:
      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
      Quotes!
      - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
      - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
      sigpic

Comment

http://www.hcarefacilities.com/extraextra.asp
        || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Eat a Chicago Town Pizza!

Comment

The Field Museum is great and the aquarium is fun as well. But, to my mind, Chicago's Museum of Science and Industry is the best of it's "museumy" type things. I haven't been there in years, but if it is still as great as it was back in the 80s, you absolutely won't regret going there.

Navy Pier is kind of fun if you like carnival-type stuff. The Magnificent Mile is fun to walk around if you like shopping. And I'd recommend going to the top of the John Hancock building unless you have a fear of heights....the view is fabulous!

Comment

Originally posted by Callista View Post
              The Field Museum is great and the aquarium is fun as well. But, to my mind, Chicago's Museum of Science and Industry is the best of it's "museumy" type things. I haven't been there in years, but if it is still as great as it was back in the 80s, you absolutely won't regret going there.

Navy Pier is kind of fun if you like carnival-type stuff. The Magnificent Mile is fun to walk around if you like shopping. And I'd recommend going to the top of the John Hancock building unless you have a fear of heights....the view is fabulous!
              The Museum of Science and Industry is still a lot of fun. I just went there last month, as a matter of fact. Definitely check out the U-505 submarine if you go, they've recently completely revamped the exhibit. It's awesome!
              || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Tehre is lots to do in chicago, especially free things to do in Chicago

Check out http://chicagofree.info

Comment

Get internet access and come here;

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=40237
                  I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                  Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Mappalazarou View Post
                    Get internet access and come here;

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=40237
                    mapp....ths thread is from last year. i already went to chicago and came back...In June/July of '08
                    sigpic

Comment

That was quick
                      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Mappalazarou View Post
                        That was quick
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X