Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What phrase is most remembered from Ernestine the Telephone Operator?

Booger.
    sigpic

Comment

What is the most disgusting children's song you ever heard?

(for those not in the know..*I gotta booger*)

knees
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Which of your body parts gets the most injuries from you tripping over when you were a kid?

Windows Vista

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/59484
        Credits to Shanthaia for the siggy.
        The Chevron Team
        Spoiler:
        Never make everything Organic!
        Atlantis Meeting. The Atlantis team views a Wraith transmission...
        :Thanks to us finding a stockpile of drone weapons, we have reverse-engineered them and created an organic version. We are finished with the testing and YOU will be our first target.
        :Order evacuation of all unimportant personnel. Raise the shield.
        :The drones are heading towards us.
        :Those drones look familiar...
        : SQUID?!?
        We are sending eggs so you can make some squid/egg rolls after this. Enjoy!

Comment

What has single-handedly raised Apple computer sales?

Kisses
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

What do you call the Hershey candies that comes in different foils and flavors?

"Across The Stars" (Padme/Anakin Theme)

The Chevron Team
            Spoiler:
            :Thanks to us finding a stockpile of drone weapons, we have reverse-engineered them and created an organic version. We are finished with the testing and YOU will be our first target.

Comment

What has been overdone in fanvids?

Fashionista

Comment

Who is the person who enjoys swiping her credit card and spending money in the expensive boutiques?

iPhone 3G

The Chevron Team
                Spoiler:

Comment

what phone is nice but a bit to expensive for about 99% of the mobile phone using population?

Miles Prower
                  Spoiler:
                  Disclaimer:
                  I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                  Quotes!
                  - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                  - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                  - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                  sigpic

Comment

Which Sonic character is the main reason why I don't play Sonic?

Meepits

The Chevron Team
                    Spoiler:

Comment

say a stupid word.

RM_2000_A
                      Spoiler:
                      Disclaimer:
                      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                      Quotes!
                      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                      sigpic

Comment

Who is the current owner of the Last Word?

The Chevron Team
                        Spoiler:

Comment

which cantina regular do you get when you unscramble these letters: IvArItaIa

diary
                          Spoiler:
                          Disclaimer:
                          Quotes!
                          sigpic

Comment

Where do you write your feelings

The Last Word

The Chevron Team
                            Spoiler:

Comment

what GW:OT thread has the initials TLW?

the cantina
                              Spoiler:
                              Disclaimer:
                              Quotes!
                              sigpic

Comment

Which thread is the weirdest, yet most fun place to hang out?

Weird.

The Chevron Team
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X