This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been gone a while

Hello. It has been a long time. I was under the 'care of a doctor' since Aug 1, and they have been treating me for some really stupid thing, and then on Oct. 1 they found that I had cancer in my brain. The first doctor, didn't even have the nerve to see me, but I went to a different doc, a different hospital, they did the surgery on the 8th of Oct, and I feel like I am gonna be good now. The first doc is going to see me soon. I have papers where she told me 2 times that I didn't have cancer, and I am gonna sue her. But I was scared, and as soon as I saw the second doc, I am not scared, I feel like a better person, (of course I have absolute faith in God) and I think I am gonna be fine now. It is a positive thing on my part, I am gonna be fine, I even feel like watching the show for the first time since Aug, and I am getting better day by day. I just want to apologize for being gone, and how I had been acting before, I am glad to be back and say hello to everyone.

Ouch.

I'll be sending you all my best wishes, buddy.
    Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Hope you feel better soon.

You will be alright! There's a boy at school with me, who has had a brain tumour removed and is recovering, despite having several other illnesses and being disabled.

You will be alright! Just have faith.

Welcome back!
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Working...
      X