This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hacking question

Someone keeps hacking into my MSN and Bebo accounts and changing the passwords. So far I have been able to change them back again but it is really really annoying having to go through a big long procedure just to gain access to my own email inbox.
    Does anyone know if there is a way to find out who is doing this, or stop it from happening again?
    sigpic

just get a new account and minimize online credit card transactions

Comment

i'd abandon those accounts, even shut them down and close them out and make new ones

then, what i do, use one box for your normal mail, make another box for sales confirmation mails and keep the two separate

i'd also scan your puter for some sort of key logger or something, cause unless you change it back to the same password, someone is getting the passwords you type.

when you make new passwords, make them somethinhg difficult, with capitol letters, numbers or symbols to make them harder to crack
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate-builder View Post
        Someone keeps hacking into my MSN and Bebo accounts and changing the passwords. So far I have been able to change them back again but it is really really annoying having to go through a big long procedure just to gain access to my own email inbox.
        Does anyone know if there is a way to find out who is doing this, or stop it from happening again?
        Sounds like you have a keylogger.
        http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
          Sounds like you have a keylogger.
          or a very easy password

best thing to do is not change the password back to the same one always make a new one
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

hacking is for noobs.

Comment

Thanks for the advice guys!
              sigpic

Comment

You've probably just entered really easy to guess secret questions.

Comment

Yeah check to see if they haven't changed the secret question

Comment

Working...
                  X