This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chuck Norris in Stargate

I have been thinking and i think that it would be a good idea to put Chuck Norris in a Stargate Related thing. Maybe he can be in a Episode in SGA.

Now im sure there is a man by the name of Chuck Norris in the Stargate Universe.

Here is my theory on who he is:

Chuck Norris is really an Ascended Ancient and may be the most powerful of them all. This may explain his strength and his ability to live for a long time.

Chuck Norris is able to create a physical body (the body you see now) since he is Chuck Norris, he is also able to meddel in human affairs (Ancients are not supposed to do that) since he is Chuck Norris.

So this Thread is for you guys to post ideas of Chuck Norris coming into an Episode or anything related to Stargate.

Post away.

lol if they made that it into an episode it would be the best ever...u can have a awersome fight scene where he cains the hell out of teal'k and ronon with one hand
    The BC-304... Just Try And Stop Us Now!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby View Post
      lol if they made that it into an episode it would be the best ever...u can have a awersome fight scene where he cains the hell out of teal'k and ronon with one hand
      LOL

He is so strong that he can carry 2 P-90's. Also he cant be fed upon, imagine him going into a Wraith Ship and owning everyone, also i dont know if Wraith stun beams and stun him.

If they put him in a SGA Episode he would come in with a Cowboy Hat, Revolvers, and the ability to do a Roundhouse Kick (since he is also Walker Texas Ranger). He can even bring a Ford Truck through the Stargate. And the team can ride in his Truck on other worlds. Since Ford Trucks can fit through a stargate.

But we all know that would probley never happen.

Comment

Spoiler:
        The Asgard didn't suicide, Chuck Norris killed them.

Comment

Putting Chuck Norris in Stargate is the best idea I have ever heard. He should definitely play a very badass character, but I think he should be a recurring or regular character. He can't die, and he needs to show up from time to time.

Comment

Originally posted by ColCaldwell View Post
            Spoiler:
            The Asgard didn't suicide, Chuck Norris killed them.
            hehe
            Spoiler:
            the Asgard didn't blow themselves up, Chuck Norris sneezed.
            sigpic
            http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
            http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

dude if chuck norris were in stargate there would be no enemy he would just own them by round house kicking them all

Comment

Originally posted by shipper hannah View Post
                hehe
                Spoiler:
                the Asgard didn't blow themselves up, Chuck Norris sneezed.

Comment

Originally posted by crowmagnumman View Post
                  Putting Chuck Norris in Stargate is the best idea I have ever heard. He should definitely play a very badass character, but I think he should be a recurring or regular character. He can't die, and he needs to show up from time to time.
                  You are absolutely right. Chuck Norris is considered one of the best human heroes there has been (like Superman except Superman is a fictional Character so he does not count).

Imagine a fight between Ronan and Chuck Norris. He would Roundhouse Kick him, Also he can be an effective tool against Wraith Hive Ships. I think his Roundhouse has the power to puncture a hole in a Hive Ship.

I have also wondering is that why our there no cars in SGA? I mean Cars are small enough to go through the Stargate so if they have alot of ground to cover on some Planet insteid of the SGA Team going on foot cant they go in a Truck or Jeep?

Imagine that.

If Chuck Norris came into SGA for 1 Episode he can bring his Ford Truck which he always uses when he does Walker Texas Ranger.

Comment

Working...
                  X