This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodbye for now!

Hey Folks! due to personal reasons i will not be able to access a computer for a few months, although i may be able to sneak on now and then. but as of now i am leaving gateworld for a while. i'll be back full time in june.
    Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
    sigpic

I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadail View Post
      Hey Folks! due to personal reasons i will not be able to access a computer for a few months, although i may be able to sneak on now and then. but as of now i am leaving gateworld for a while. i'll be back full time in june.
      I know how that feels. I'll see you around whenever man. Good luck.
      StarshineRoxie
      A woman that allows herself the balance of cool wisdom and strength of heart.
      sigpic

Comment

Have fun!!!
        StarshineRoxie
        A woman that allows herself the balance of cool wisdom and strength of heart.
        sigpic

Comment

Ye shall be missed.

Comment

Personal reasons? Sounds like either Africa... or jail. Jail in Africa, however, could be a real problem.
            Hurry back! Don't get cut from gateworld like you were from LotR!
            sigpic
            More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadail View Post
              Oh cya tom i shall shead a tear for you on every full moon
              sigpic
              Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
              Metal gear fan

Comment

Working...
              X