• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are all born women actually...
    sigpic

Comment

No. We are not.

We all commence existence in the womb as an XX as opposed to an XY. But that is a grossly misleading sentiment that leads to ignorance and stupidity. We begin as females in rudimentary physiology only. At no one point did males ever have a womb, or a vagina, or such, the very things that make a female female.

We start off as a universal template, that is ready to BECOME female if a Y chromosone isn't added, or BECOME Male if a Y chromosone IS added.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
        No. We are not.

We all commence existence in the womb as an XX as opposed to an XY. But that is a grossly misleading sentiment that leads to ignorance and stupidity. We begin as females in rudimentary physiology only. At no one point did males ever have a womb, or a vagina, or such, the very things that make a female female.

We start off as a universal template, that is ready to BECOME female if a Y chromosone isn't added, or BECOME Male if a Y chromosone IS added.
        I should have put a at the end of my last post then...sorry that you got upset
        sigpic

Comment

No. We are not.

I did not know that
          sigpic
          Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
          Metal gear fan

Comment

Wow, Ive been gone from gateworld for a while and forgot how "tolerant" it is. Here are two people that love each other and want to have a child. It is no one's business as to the nature of their sexuality, and incredibly small minded for anyone to condemn them for their actions. They tried to have a child by the socially acceptable member of their couple but that didn't work. What gives anyone the right to deny them the right to have a child of their own?

Comment

I completely agree spg_1983

Plus, it's pretty obvious that he didn't undergo complete gender reassignment as he and wife wanted a baby and he knew that she was infertile.

He'll probably complete the gender reassignment after he's given birth.

To be honest, making a big deal out of this story just proves how backwards and petulant humanity still is.

If it weren't for human rights and health and safety regulations, we'd still go to Freak Shows to throw things at people.

Oh but hang on...we've got all these 'Shockumentaries' now instead. How enlightened.

/sarcasm
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Ok is everyone forgetting about her soul, she is a female in God's/Allah's/Yaweh's/Buddah's eyes, it is like these guys that get sex ops, they are male no matter what they do to thier bodies
                sigpic

Comment

you have to think about the child
                  sigpic
                  Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                  Metal gear fan

Comment

i agree with suekay.
                    if a guy was named 'pubert' when he was born, and decided (understandably) to change his name to 'john'.. would you go on calling him 'pubert' because you weren't confortable with him changing his name?
                    indeed it is rather a strange story. but it is not that big a deal. you can hardly even argue the child won't have a male/female role model. its just a social stigma. if same-sex parents were normal in society (which i hope soon they will be) there would be hardly any story here.
                    instead people go on basically saying you make me uncomfortable therefore i would deny you the right that every other person on this planet has, to have children.
                    sigpic
                    http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                    http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Promethius30 View Post
                      you have to think about the child
                      Yes the child will be in a precarious situation when that child starts the grade schools..never mind colledge
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wolfax View Post
                        Yes the child will be in a precarious situation when that child starts the grade schools..never mind colledge
                        why would he tell everyone his dad was born a woman? he'll probably have a normal everyday family life.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shipper hannah View Post
                          why would he tell everyone his dad was born a woman? he'll probably have a normal everyday family life.
                          If this woman acts totally like a man, yes, that is very possible...but I was thinking about the fact that this kids name, when born, will be all over the media...he or she (the kid) will not be able to avoid that knowledge his/her fellow kids in school will know about his/her family life
                          sigpic

Comment

Wolfax, sorry, not upset. I'm in a grump, bad day etc... my apologies for coming down harsh, it wasn't your fault.

I don't see why it's backwards to be bothered by this. I'm against genetic engineering of food and such, the way society is going... designer babies and stuff, it really concerns me... heck, how long till we end up in the situation of the novel "Brave New World"? I can see where you;re coming from SueKay, but I disagree. This isn't about human rights, it's not about ensuring people born with a disability or deformity are treated humanely, it's not about accepting people regardless of sexuality, because at the end of the day, that's natural. Sometimes it's a problem, like siamese twins, which needs to be corrected, sometimes the only problem is that which society makes of it (homosexuality), but in this instance we're talking about turning a woman into a man or vice versa. Now instinctively, that bothers me, but ok, I can accept it, I understand that if the person can't function properly as a man, then technically a sex change is curing a dysfunction... ok. I don't like it, but I ACCEPT it.

But this "man" is a hybrid. A half and half. He is neither male nor female to the full extent. That bothers me, and it's not because of a born disorder like a hermaphrodite. It's a creation of science, and believe me, I'm not an anti-science protester, but sometimes science DOES need to stop if you ask me. Before we do end up in a "Brave new World"...

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Wolfax, sorry, not upset. I'm in a grump, bad day etc... my apologies for coming down harsh, it wasn't your fault.

I don't see why it's backwards to be bothered by this. I'm against genetic engineering of food and such, the way society is going... designer babies and stuff, it really concerns me... heck, how long till we end up in the situation of the novel "Brave New World"? I can see where you;re coming from SueKay, but I disagree. This isn't about human rights, it's not about ensuring people born with a disability or deformity are treated humanely, it's not about accepting people regardless of sexuality, because at the end of the day, that's natural. Sometimes it's a problem, like siamese twins, which needs to be corrected, sometimes the only problem is that which society makes of it (homosexuality), but in this instance we're talking about turning a woman into a man or vice versa. Now instinctively, that bothers me, but ok, I can accept it, I understand that if the person can't function properly as a man, then technically a sex change is curing a dysfunction... ok. I don't like it, but I ACCEPT it.

But this "man" is a hybrid. A half and half. He is neither male nor female to the full extent. That bothers me, and it's not because of a born disorder like a hermaphrodite. It's a creation of science, and believe me, I'm not an anti-science protester, but sometimes science DOES need to stop if you ask me. Before we do end up in a "Brave new World"...
                              I fully agree...plus the fact, I say again, that a human can change their body-but not their soul
                              sigpic

Comment

its not their fault if they were born a man yet feel like a woman or vice versa. what you're saying is, it makes you uncomfortable and therefore you would take away this person's rights.. their right to have children.
                                its a shame that it has become so public, though. if society would let go of these ridiculous stigmas then maybe it wouldn't be so difficult for people to understand.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X