Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Insult the person below you.(keep it clean folks)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what happened to your face? its hideous! DONT YOU EVER STOP SMILING?!
    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

you sir are a beard with an idiot attached!
      A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Your cranial capacity is below the minimum requirements for sentient life.
        || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

makes fun of the person below you, so you don't feel that your the only one.
          Harmony to McKay: "Perhaps it would be best if you'd stop speaking, your voice hurts my ears."

Comment

when you see the fire is candle light, you still think the meal is being cooked
            Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
            sigpic

Comment

wow, so it is true, if you get an idiot to say enough stuff, eventually they'll say something that isnt completely stupid
              Spoiler:
              Disclaimer:
              I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
              Quotes!
              - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
              - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
              - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
              sigpic

Comment

Even broken clocks are right twice a day. Well that's two up on you!
                sigpic

Comment

You're so dense that I doubt gamma rays could penetrate that skull of yours.
                  || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

if darwin ever met you, he would have had to completely rethink his survival of the fittest theory
                    Spoiler:
                    Disclaimer:
                    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                    Quotes!
                    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                    sigpic

Comment

Your mother was a hampster and your father smells of elderberries!!!!

Spoiler:
                      Originally posted by Kidwizz
                      ... oh crap... you mean that... that... THING (aka sil) has siblings... *runs for bunker* *locks it behind me*

oh and sil... your the n00b...
                      Originally posted by Lt.Col.Errandboy
                      You guys must be glad you weren't in Perth on Boxing Day - we had 44.2 degrees - hottest on record, and we were the hottest capital city on that day IN THE FRAKKING WORLD!!!

had a barbecue on the pavement, actually...
                      and Btw for the fahrenheit crew, 44.2 celsius equals 111.5 fahrenheit!!!

Comment

^ fail
                        Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
                        Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries
                        if you an i were stuck on a desert island, i call first to be cannibalized
                        Spoiler:
                        Disclaimer:
                        Quotes!
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X